PDA

View Full Version : Are you fxxking kidding me with the conqueror?!

GoodOldSalty
02-21-2018, 12:24 AM
endless shield bash and you can't even dodge?!

WTF?????

Oupyz
02-21-2018, 12:29 AM
i'am facing the same problem and the worse its when oos , conqueror is problematic at the moment :/

GoodOldSalty
02-21-2018, 12:36 AM
i'am facing the same problem and the worse its when oos , conqueror is problematic at the moment :/

No I am talking about the "combo" shield bash, you CANT dodge it AT ALL even you are not oos.

LionHeart XXII
02-21-2018, 12:36 AM
I dont know man, I main Conq and people dodge my shield bash all the time. Its definitely a good opener for people who turtle, but I get punished with GB if I try to spam it

The_B0G_
02-21-2018, 12:40 AM
The soft feint from heavy into shield bash is the issue, it feels unavoidable. I absolutely could be wrong though. Maybe there is a very small dodge window.

LionHeart XXII
02-21-2018, 12:52 AM
ah, yeah that is tricky. The main thing that counters that is a quick light if you time it right. I cant tell you how many times I've been hit by light trying to pull off that soft feint. Although if time properly it is pretty tough to deal with. But yeah, try a quick light attack.

The_B0G_
02-21-2018, 01:08 AM
ah, yeah that is tricky. The main thing that counters that is a quick light if you time it right. I cant tell you how many times I've been hit by light trying to pull off that soft feint. Although if time properly it is pretty tough to deal with. But yeah, try a quick light attack.

Same as the Highlander mixup then. So many attacks now have hyper armor its hard to distinguish what does and doesn't any more.

The only way to fight a zerker is to turtle up now. It feels like every attack he has is uninterruptable. You need a parry before you can attack.

bob333e
02-21-2018, 01:16 AM
The only way to fight a zerker is to turtle up now. It feels like every attack he has is uninterruptable. You need a parry before you can attack.

They're the light followups on heavy feints, while changing stance. The thing is, they're 400ms hyperarmored lights. In a way, designed to be (in theory) both uninterruptible and unparryable.

Zerk's real buff this season, is making him less prone to danger from CCs, deflects, and parries. And hence more able to aggress on his opponent.

The_B0G_
02-21-2018, 01:39 AM
They're the light followups on heavy feints, while changing stance. The thing is, they're 400ms hyperarmored lights. In a way, designed to be (in theory) both uninterruptible and unparryable.

Zerk's real buff this season, is making him less prone to danger from CCs, deflects, and parries. And hence more able to aggress on his opponent.

But heavy finishers also are uninterruptable though are they not? So 2 out of every 3 attacks can not be interrupted, no zerker worth his mead ever straight out attacks without feinting, to me this means you basically have to parry before attacking, who can keep track of the one out of 3 attacks you can interrupt.

bob333e
02-21-2018, 01:47 AM
But heavy finishers also are uninterruptable though are they not? So 2 out of every 3 attacks can not be interrupted, no zerker worth his mead ever straight out attacks without feinting, to me this means you basically have to parry before attacking, who can keep track of the one out of 3 attacks you can interrupt.

Yeah but heavy finishers are very telegraphed. I thought you referred to attacks which you felt were rather fast to react to, and being uninterruptible.

We'll all eventually get used to the new Zerk but, one thing I've noticed, they tend to whiff something before approaching you with the hyperarmored hits. So, keep close. Keep pressure, don't let them whiff to start a chain. They're unlikely to do the Slashing Rush with its stamina nerf (I have yet to meet one who uses it).

UbiInsulin
02-21-2018, 01:59 AM
We've reported this and the team is working to resolve the shield bash issue as quickly as possible.

fatmir19
02-23-2018, 01:35 AM
there is most definitely something wrong with the shield bash. dodging it seems almost impossible. i have dodged it more than once, but it comes out extremely quickly and when you do manage to react in time you still get hit by it somehow. i hate it how this game constantly forces me to practice with bots and use recording software to prove to myself that i am not fcking crazy.