PDA

View Full Version : Issue with keyboard, action keys not working (Revive, Revenge, Interact)

dDaunloz
02-20-2018, 06:14 AM
Hi, I reinstalled it today after a while without playing, I've always played it with keyboard and mouse on PC, but this time I found that the B (revive), R (revenge) and E (interact) keys are not working.

The hints are not displayed on my screen when I stand over a teammate dead body, and even though I press the B, it's no working and I cannot revive my teammate, same thing is happening with the levers on the bridges.

Obviously the keyboard is working fine, and even in the game, the keys are used for other actions and they are functional, for example I can place the beacon with B to call for revive, I can faint a move with E or execute a rival.

I tried plugging in my xbox controller, and the hints appear, and I can revive people, but I cannot get used to the controller after 200hs on keyboard and mouse, never liked the controller on 3rd person games.

Any idea why is this happening and how can I fix it?

I can live without the levers, but reviving a teammate is a basic necessity.

I have a friend that got the game just today, and the same thing is happening to him.

Thank you

dDaunloz
02-20-2018, 06:19 AM
I did not mention it, but I tried rebinding the keys and it still did not work.

It is not an issue with the keys, the issue is with the game that, for some reason, the actions are not enable for me as I don't even get the hits on screen.

dDaunloz
02-23-2018, 06:21 PM
I figured it out, now you revive with [E] even though the key binding is mapped to [B] as it was since launch, and it have a lil'bit of a startup.

You don't get any kind of hint on screen, just a lil' hand icon.

I figured out playing the new ctf mode, tribute, as I press all the keys to figure out how to pick up a flag.

So the next time I team mate died, I went and stand above him, pressed [E] and my team mate was revived.

GG ubi