PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk Knight feats.

bob333e
02-20-2018, 12:44 AM
I am all for removing all those stupid AoE feats, especially the bombs that the Knights have. So here's a little something I came up with, to basically rework all the Knight feats.

Cooldown Feats:

-End Them Rightly: throw a 50ms unblockable pommel that deals 15 damage. Cooldown is 3mins. Ideal for low health.

-End Them Really Rightly: throw your entire pouch full of pommels on your enemy for 20 damage. Cooldown is 10mins. A laughing sound plays afterwards.

-How Dare You Bleed Me You Saracen Infidel: gain bleed protection for 2secs when hit with bleed. Cooldown is 30mins.

-Cease Your F@gg0try: throw a flash bomb that will stun only you. Cooldown is 3mins.

-Deus Vult: can sprint across the map faster than Shinobi's supersprint, hyperarmored, immune to damage from minions for 15secs. Cooldown is 5mins.

-Are You Not Entertained: knock the enemy down and make them OOS, followed by a pelvic thrust (your recovery from the pelvic thrust won't allow you to hit the opponent while he's OOS). Cooldown is 5mins. Also the pelvic thrust is hyperarmored.

-We Will Take The Vult-Cano: plant a Vult-Cano themed warbanner that will heal your enemies, but also lays a bomb trap at its base. The bomb trap has same radius as the bear trap. Deals 3 damage when activated. Cooldown is 5mins.

Passive Feats:

-Greetings, Peasants: gain more renown while killing minions, but take more damage from minions.

-I Said Greetings: gain +3XP per minion kill

-Getting Real Tired Of Your Heresy: stealth mode, Assassins can't detect you on the minimap. So you can't detect Assassins who also can't detect you. Why do you need to detect them anyway. Deus Vult.

-Triggered: gain +50 defense buff while at critical health, but your Stance Widget is reversed. Attack from left stance, you'll strike from right. And vice-versa.

-Ave Maria: permanent sunbeam effect even when moving/fighting. Combined with stealth, you will 100% confuse your enemies. Then throw a pommel for the win.

No, I'm not joking. With all the recent influx of memey executions, silly emotes, gay rainbow effects and Cubist and Impressionist reputation outfits, I think these will fit in just fine.

Sounds fitting, huh?

https://media.giphy.com/media/yNvlalDnIAATu/giphy.gif

/endrant

Nemesis_4C3
02-20-2018, 01:22 AM
I agree.

Baggin_
02-20-2018, 01:42 AM
I also agree.

Arekonator
02-20-2018, 04:33 AM
Smite Heathens: Imbues your weapon with the righteous wrath of the Lord. Your next sucessful hit will cause the target to disconnect from the lobby and recieve matchmaking ban for ten minutes. Can hit friendly targets, causing them to get excomunicated instead. Same effect, but lasts five minutes. Random cooldown between 1 to 30 minutes. Ban can be skipped by paying 1k steel.

JaerTheBear
02-20-2018, 05:32 AM
I am all for removing all those stupid AoE feats, especially the bombs that the Knights have. So here's a little something I came up with, to basically rework all the Knight feats.

Cooldown Feats:

-End Them Rightly: throw a 50ms unblockable pommel that deals 15 damage. Cooldown is 3mins. Ideal for low health.

-End Them Really Rightly: throw your entire pouch full of pommels on your enemy for 20 damage. Cooldown is 10mins. A laughing sound plays afterwards.

-How Dare You Bleed Me You Saracen Infidel: gain bleed protection for 2secs when hit with bleed. Cooldown is 30mins.

-Cease Your F@gg0try: throw a flash bomb that will stun only you. Cooldown is 3mins.

-Deus Vult: can sprint across the map faster than Shinobi's supersprint, hyperarmored, immune to damage from minions for 15secs. Cooldown is 5mins.

-Are You Not Entertained: knock the enemy down and make them OOS, followed by a pelvic thrust (your recovery from the pelvic thrust won't allow you to hit the opponent while he's OOS). Cooldown is 5mins. Also the pelvic thrust is hyperarmored.

-We Will Take The Vult-Cano: plant a Vult-Cano themed warbanner that will heal your enemies, but also lays a bomb trap at its base. The bomb trap has same radius as the bear trap. Deals 3 damage when activated. Cooldown is 5mins.

Passive Feats:

-Greetings, Peasants: gain more renown while killing minions, but take more damage from minions.

-I Said Greetings: gain +3XP per minion kill

-Getting Real Tired Of Your Heresy: stealth mode, Assassins can't detect you on the minimap. So you can't detect Assassins who also can't detect you. Why do you need to detect them anyway. Deus Vult.

-Triggered: gain +50 defense buff while at critical health, but your Stance Widget is reversed. Attack from left stance, you'll strike from right. And vice-versa.

-Ave Maria: permanent sunbeam effect even when moving/fighting. Combined with stealth, you will 100% confuse your enemies. Then throw a pommel for the win.

No, I'm not joking. With all the recent influx of memey executions, silly emotes, gay rainbow effects and Cubist and Impressionist reputation outfits, I think these will fit in just fine.

Sounds fitting, huh?

https://media.giphy.com/media/yNvlalDnIAATu/giphy.gif

/endrant

You Got A Problem With Gay Rainbows?

Dont Make Me Dunmaglas You Right Of A Ledge.