PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 is great and all, but it's getting too boring

CheekyKemosabe
02-19-2018, 09:47 PM
I love the apollyon event we got going on, love the new weapon skins and the reworks, all of it. But last couple of days it's gotten really boring to play.

Since the reworks for kensei, conqueror, highlander and berserker, i've seen nothing but those heroes in every game i've played the last four days. some are good, most are bad, it's the same thing every match and i no longer feel excited to play this game. i really only turn it on to play it with some buddies who want a full squad but most of the time i'm off playing something else.

Can't even remember the last time i fought a shugoki outside of the test your metal playlist.

Knight_Raime
02-19-2018, 09:50 PM
I mean what do you expect? they just got reworked.
that's like saying the game is boring when new dlc heros drop because you see those everywhere.

CheekyKemosabe
02-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Yeah but i didn't really expect everyone to drop their mains just to pick up a new hero that has new animations and new tools in their kit. I figured everyone who mained them might be excited and everyone else would try to figure out how to play against them with their own mains, not abandon them entirely to play as the reworks.

Kelson27
02-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Thatís not even remotely close to my experience. All Iíve played as all weekend was orochi, warden, cent and raider. If anything now thereís a couple conqs in the mix where I rarely saw them prior... I kinda donít get this post. If youíre bored with the game surely itís got a lot less to do with player class selection. Maybe youíre burning yourself out.

Vakris_One
02-19-2018, 11:30 PM
There's definitely more Kensei's, Conqs and Highlanders than usual but I'm also still seeing a mix of characters. Take a break if you feel bored by the game.

Ubi-Boat
02-19-2018, 11:46 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback here for me to see, seaners95. I would just give it some time. Everyone is just excited to learn some of the new reworked heroes and how their move sets feel. I'm sure it will start to noirmalize and players will start switching heroes around pretty soon.

It is awesome to hear that you are loving the new event and items as well though!

The_B0G_
02-20-2018, 01:33 AM
I've barely seen any Kensei, seen about 1 HL in each game usually, and that used to be extremely rare. Still not seeing many Conqs, not even 1 a game, in my experience it's mostly Zerkers I've seen, probably because you can mindlessly swing now and still do decent with him.

Redkey.
02-20-2018, 01:49 AM
Relax. It's just a circles on the water. Actually, Zerk was my main since Beta and i'm not going to stop playing because of your deja vu.)

Redkey.
02-20-2018, 01:51 AM
I've barely seen any Kensei, seen about 1 HL in each game usually, and that used to be extremely rare. Still not seeing many Conqs, not even 1 a game, in my experience it's mostly Zerkers I've seen, probably because you can mindlessly swing now and still do decent with him.

What exactly is changed in this case? Nothing. Ah, top heavy became weaker)

The_B0G_
02-20-2018, 02:05 AM

Hyper armor, unblockable finishers, buffed side heavy damage, faster feints, but yes, top heavy took a nerf.

JadeBosson.
02-20-2018, 03:15 AM
*recently got destroyed by 4 shugokis and have only seen 1 highlander this whole update and maybe 12 zerkers*

Jiblet2017
02-20-2018, 04:59 AM

Found the zerker main.

"I got der nurf - reduce stamina costs and increase damage plz."

Try investing time into learning to grouofight as nobushi to get hit with this patch.