PDA

View Full Version : MP and the gun.

HaxGeneration
11-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok so from the get go in the beta I wasn't a fan of the gun for MP, and now it seems like they can bend bullets around corners or kill you when there is no possible line of sight.

HaxGeneration
11-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok so from the get go in the beta I wasn't a fan of the gun for MP, and now it seems like they can bend bullets around corners or kill you when there is no possible line of sight.

SolidSnakeMat
11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
I hate the gun I wish people that use it would go back to CoD and leave it out AC.

obliviondoll
11-18-2010, 03:53 AM
Are you somewhere it looks like they had line of sight a few seconds ago? Might be lag.

It happens.

EDIT: Also, you posted this in General. Shouldn't it be in the MP section?

Blackglasswar
11-18-2010, 06:14 AM
i wasn't a gun fan in beta - lazy assassination technique if you ask me... i want to have my victim feel my warm breath on them... it will be the last thing they feel.

CourtJestGaming
11-18-2010, 07:09 AM
I wouldn't worry so much about dying to gun kills. They give the Hunter MINIMUM points for the kill, regardless, which is 100.

So they are only hurting themselves in the end by using it. Only time I ever use it, is if I have a pesky target on a roof somewhere, with multiple pursuers on him, then I just poach him as others try to chase heh.

Aside from that, anyone who uses a gun to rely on killing is hindering themselves greatly because of the minimum point gain

Rainie
11-18-2010, 07:14 AM
I don't think anyone relies on the gun for their kills, the cooldown time would be a big hindrance. I personally like the hidden gun but only use it on those pesky roof runners. I'd rather stay on the ground and not expose myself to my pursuers. If you're constantly on the roof then it's your own fault for getting shot all the time. And you can still get a 300 pt kill from shooting if you time it right and get them while they're in mid-jump

FredEx919
11-18-2010, 07:17 AM
I can agree with not being a fan of the gun. I haven't ran into a match where people over used it, but I find a bit to slow for me. I'm very impatient which is probably the reason I always have more deaths then kills lol

E-Zekiel
11-18-2010, 09:18 AM
You have to get used to death, really, and not let it bother you so much. It happens constantly. The only time I'm like "God dammit!" is when someone gets 400 points off me. Surprisingly rare, actually.

KCizzll
11-18-2010, 10:15 AM
As already mentioned the low amount of points received balance it out.

Plus you need it for games where everyone's roofrunning.

The only thing that annoys me about it is when I get shot just as I'm about to make a 400+ point kill on someone else :/

Ghoulishtie
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
I agree, the gun is slightly annoying, however I haven't had it kill me TOO much.

The only thing that really annoys me in this game, is roof*****s. I'm not talking about someone who uses the roof to relocate elsewhere. I'm talking about the people who remain on the roof for a good 80% of the match. Bunch of pussies.

Rainie
11-18-2010, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghoulishtie:

The only thing that really annoys me in this game, is roof*****s. I'm not talking about someone who uses the roof to relocate elsewhere. I'm talking about the people who remain on the roof for a good 80% of the match. Bunch of pussies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, that's why I like the gun, you can kill them without having to run on the rooftops yourself