PDA

View Full Version : Huge wave of new map builders.

AW LOST SOLDIER
02-19-2018, 02:15 PM
One of the things im looking forward to with the fc5 map editor is the huge wave of new faces that will engulf the map making community. i predict 80 to 90% of far cry 5 map builders will be new faces. i fully intend to ride that huge wave of new map builders with my xbox club. new faces are coming and with them a new fresh map making community.
cant wait until 27th march when the new community begins :) good times ahead.

Viragoxv535
02-19-2018, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't count on the 27th but rather the 28th because most of them will 100% the campaign before jumping into the map editor.

akilyoung
02-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Theres new map makers in every FC game, nothing new

emrdesign
02-20-2018, 05:33 PM
I don't think there will be so many new faces although it would be nice if more people would make nice a good looking maps. So quality over quantity I hope. Has it already been confirmed that we will get the editor at the same release date as the main game? I hope so of course, but you never know. Maybe they will release the editor later so everybody will first focus on the main game.

AW LOST SOLDIER
02-20-2018, 07:10 PM
The map editor will be there from day one.

akilyoung
02-21-2018, 03:36 PM
How are you so sure?

What if it isnt?

What if its a separate entity all together and detached from the main game?

AW LOST SOLDIER
02-21-2018, 04:10 PM
How are you so sure?

What if it isnt?

What if its a separate entity all together and detached from the main game?
It was included in every far cry (except primal & blood dragon) on day one of each release, makes no sense to release it on it's own at a later date. it will never be cut free of the main game.