PDA

View Full Version : Can You replay missions in Assassin's creed 2?

sterling2009
11-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Can you replay missions in Assassin's Creed 2? I ask this because I have 19/20 Glyphs, but the last one seems to be in area exculsive to a mission.

sterling2009
11-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Can you replay missions in Assassin's Creed 2? I ask this because I have 19/20 Glyphs, but the last one seems to be in area exculsive to a mission.

streetballdude
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Yup. Just go to DNA, and select which mission you want to replay.

EDIT - Never mind. I thought you could until I actually clicked on it. You can still replay side missions though.

GkrewZ
11-22-2009, 01:10 PM
You can replay side missions
and its not in a area thats exclusive to a mission so I would think u should use google to look up a map of their locations.

sterling2009
11-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Have you gotten the glyph in Venice: Campanile Di San Marco?

Coolgerb
11-22-2009, 01:32 PM
I just found out I'm now stuck with a bearded Ezio to find the rest of the feathers... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

steveone01
11-06-2010, 11:34 AM
So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 11:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steveone01:
So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you can still freeroam the world and do what you like.

DarkicoN14
11-06-2010, 11:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steveone01:
So the only way to kick a guard off the roof is to replay the whole game. That's ridiculous. That's one thing I prefer about the first game. You could go back and replay any mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you can still freeroam the world and do what you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
he means for the trophy acheivement thing

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 11:42 AM
No, that's not true. The made some DLC awhile back called the Battle of Forli. With this they gave Ezio an infinte amount of time with the flying machine so you'll be able to get the achievement now.

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

No, you can still freeroam the world and do what you like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
he means for the trophy acheivement thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's not true. The made some DLC awhile back called the Battle of Forli. With this they gave Ezio an infinte amount of time with the flying machine so you'll be able to get the achievement now.

Black_Widow9
11-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Please use the Edit button to change your original post instead of double posting.
Thanks

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 01:42 PM
What do you mean by that, exactly?

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sterling2009:
What do you mean by that, exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That you can edit your post instead of double posting.
Got it?

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 01:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sterling2009:
What do you mean by that, exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not to spam?

EDIT(http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif): MageMaster and I are ninjaing ourselves today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 01:54 PM
I didn't spam. I just post the information someone asked for twice. I was originally trying to put it in the post but did the wrong action as you can see. Please, don't post trivial things like that. This is a help forum.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
No, this is the 'Assassin's Creed General Discussion' forum.

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I didn't spam. I just post the information someone asked for twice. I was originally trying to put it in the post but did the wrong action as you can see. Please, don't post trivial things like that. This is a help forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Those "trivial things" were originally said by a moderator.

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Well, since this is an "Assassin's Creed General Discussion" forum, let's discuss some Assassin's Creed and drop this subject.

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 02:16 PM
In my opinion, the post that the moderator sent me was trivial; I'm entilted to that. As I have said before, it was an honest mistake. Jumping on my case over some trivial stuff like that( once again, my entitled opinion) is uncalled for. Moderators are human beings just you and I, so the title of 'moderator' doesn't really intimidate or affect me.

persiateddy95
11-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Moderators are not here to intimidate you, they're here to moderate the forum, to see if everyone follows the rules. That's all the moderator was doing. And you don't seem to care about it.

MT4K
11-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, since this is an "Assassin's Creed General Discussion" forum, let's discuss some Assassin's Creed and drop this subject. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my opinion, the post that the moderator sent me was trivial; I'm entilted to that. As I have said before, it was an honest mistake. Jumping on my case over some trivial stuff like that( once again, my entitled opinion) is uncalled for. Moderators are human beings just you and I, so the title of 'moderator' doesn't really intimidate or affect me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

even if it was a mistake, it seems kind of silly to post twice again right after a Moderator has kindly asked you to use the edit feature instead

you could of condensed both those posts into one easily enough

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 02:38 PM
What rule did I break? Please, enlighten me. Cause, from my perspective of the arguement it seems you are blowing things out of proportions. I assure you, whatever rule it was out my purest intentions not to do so. But you are starting to annoy me, sir.

Caligula__
11-06-2010, 02:57 PM
we've gone seriously off-track here, to edit a post at the bottom of it there's a button that looks like a pencil with an eraser on the end on top of a folder. You click that, and add whatever you forgot to add or remove whatever you don't like.

To delete go into the edit mode and click "Delete Message...?" that is next to Post Now

Back on track: As previously posted you can buy the DLC to be able to fly around, you don't have to replay the entire game.

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 05:12 PM
That's not what happened. I posted my rely twice and then, that's when the moderator felt the need to "correct" my actions. I suggest you get all the facts before you present an arguement else you look like a fool.

Keighvin
11-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Yes, but there was no reason to post twice, since to include the quotes you could have either used the edit button, or deleted the first post and then included the quotes in the second post. Double posting in such a fashion makes it much more difficult to easily read the forums, and trying to keep the forum orderly is part of a moderators job.

sterling2009
11-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Look, I said it was an honest mistake. I "double posted" because I accidently put my post in the wrong area. I saw this error and quickly posted in the are where I wanted the post to be. Is this really the gratitude I get for trying to help someone of the fellow gamimg community out? Unbelievable. Why do you people find the need to breath down my neck over a trivial mistake? Go mess with someone else.

You know I think I saw someone not add a comma in their post. Maybe you and the moderator should go explain to them the formalities on grammar.

I know silly, right? That's basically what I'm gathering from all this. &gt;http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

farcrywinner
11-12-2013, 02:20 PM
i need help. in ac2 how do you get the last 2 missing mission for 11 and 12.

ace3001
11-12-2013, 02:34 PM
i need help. in ac2 how do you get the last 2 missing mission for 11 and 12.

You mean the two missing memory sequences? If you have the original base version of the game, they're DLC.

roostersrule2
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
You mean the two missing memory sequences? If you have the original base version of the game, they're DLC.He's a bot lad.

He needs help, but not AC help.