PDA

View Full Version : Changes that NEED to be made to S5 BERSERKER

Trenk2009
02-18-2018, 03:27 PM
1- BUFF TOP FINISHER DAMAGE TO AT LEAST 40 ! 30 IS RIDICULOUS FOR A 900 MS ! TRADE POTENTIAL IS INEXISTENT !

2-BRING BAKC THE OLD DEFLECT INPUT ! The way you changed it is dumb, there are tons of way to miss the gb after a deflect ! That change was unnecesary ...

Alustar.
02-18-2018, 03:34 PM
1- BUFF TOP FINISHER DAMAGE TO AT LEAST 40 ! 30 IS RIDICULOUS FOR A 900 MS ! TRADE POTENTIAL IS INEXISTENT !

2-BRING BAKC THE OLD DEFLECT INPUT ! The way you changed it is dumb, there are tons of way to miss the gb after a deflect ! That change was unnecesary ...

He also needs to get a punch or something, some form of CC, either mid chain or from neutral.

SlashingElbow
02-18-2018, 03:48 PM
I agree. I love the unblockables but i would go back to the old berserker if i could.. The top heavy finisher is just ridicilous now.. Rep 39 berserker here 112 rep. Still love my nerfed zerk.

Titanodragon
02-18-2018, 04:28 PM
Why does he need to be the only assassin to not have an input on deflect?

Shinobi aswell

Mr_AwfuL
02-18-2018, 05:31 PM
Post your suggestions here

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1839153-Season-5-Berserker-Feedback-amp-Discussion/page2

BarbeQMichael
02-18-2018, 05:48 PM
It is an unblockable with hyperarmor, 30 dmg is very good for it. Compare it to raider, also 900ms ub without hyperarmor and deals 28dmg, even though his axe is twice the size of zerker's.

Yoshimitsu_440
02-18-2018, 06:11 PM
It is an unblockable with hyperarmor, 30 dmg is very good for it. Compare it to raider, also 900ms ub without hyperarmor and deals 28dmg, even though his axe is twice the size of zerker's.

With your logic it means that my orochi should hit harder and faster than aramusha since they are both using one handed weapon and orochi has it in both hands.

Redkey.
02-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Lets start from a stamina pool.

Vakris_One
02-18-2018, 06:32 PM

Agree on the top finisher. 55 was a tad much imo but 30 is way too low now. 40, maybe even 42 would be a good place to be. I don't see a problem with the new deflect input, you now actually have to input the command just like every other assassin has to. Give it some time and you'll get used to inputting the GB after a deflect.

Redkey.
02-18-2018, 06:33 PM
Lets start from a stamina pool collision mistake of dodging, dodging reaction. etc. And than lets talk about finishers.

Sneakly20
02-18-2018, 08:24 PM
My thing is that if you have him all of this ( maybe the stamina can change maybe) he will be ridiculous. He still suffers at higher tiers because of his ability to open up people but anything low or average tiers he can can a walk through the ball park because his feint lights and new hyper on several of his moves now. Granted he needs some of this but let time tell whether he really needs his stuff the update came out a few days ago. Let people readjust and see where he truly is at.

BarbeQMichael
02-18-2018, 08:25 PM
With your logic it means that my orochi should hit harder and faster than aramusha since they are both using one handed weapon and orochi has it in both hands.

Well, orochi actually hits harder than aramusha. His lights deal more damage, top heavy deals more, and side heavies are equal.

But the main point was comparing two 900ms unblockables, where one does 28 dmg and no has HA, whereas another one deals 30 and has hyperarmor.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
02-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Considering berz is now one of only 2 assassins with both UB's and hyper armor (the other being a hero some would still debate is op) he does not need those buffs. Hes an "assassin" that can tank better than the respective tank, hes already in a good place

lMoosel
02-18-2018, 08:47 PM
I donít wanna be that guy, but zerk is in an amazing place right now. Heís top tier now. Armored 400ms lights, armored unblockables. He really dosent need to have insane damage heís an assassin, the games already easy mode for assassin mains. You literally get to ignore one of the most important parts of the game (Stam management) because back dodge is still grossly OP. And as far as the deflect goes, the reason itís manual input now is zerk shouldnít be able to get it when heís OOS. And letís not forget after perry changes heís made out prettt darn good since you only eat a light for your heavys getting parried and if you parry a heavy you can confirm a 30 dmg zone.

Alustar.
02-18-2018, 08:54 PM
Tier lists in regards to heroes are arbitrary at best and subject to the personal biases of the player posing said list. Saying berserker is top tier is an opinion, not a fact.

Please find a better argument, as that one does nothing to address any actual reasoning behind it.

Jrock42_
02-18-2018, 08:56 PM
He also needs to get a punch or something, some form of CC, either mid chain or from neutral.

Imagine a berserker running around drop kicking people

lMoosel
02-18-2018, 08:58 PM
Actually Tier lists are generally greatly respected by the competitive community of any fighting game, and after the reworks itís highly agreed upon amongst us in the competitive sub that he is now top tier.

Devils-_-legacy
02-18-2018, 09:28 PM
He's not top tier both he's not bottom either yes they improved the side heavy's and dance of the paired blades but they nurfed top heavy to much and you can still play him as he was pre nurf the only difference is your top heavy isn't as punishing you still burn through your stamina before you've made a real impact it didn't feel like a rework more a rebalancing of zerk imo

Jiblet2017
02-18-2018, 10:17 PM
To the people saying he needs a bash from neutral or a damage buff - why?

He has no real way or opening people up? Neither does pk and she is pretty unanimously considered a very strong character (just guard for zone and react to lights/feints). Between faster lights out of feints and multiple unlockables- I would say zerker has much more ability to force a reaction. I know it is tangential (and i am by no means "pro") - but I have really been enjoying zerk and have been doing much better in duels than even pre-nerf pk/shaman.

Also, implying tier lists are arbitrary and therefore useless is just bizzare. Yes, lists can vary due to personal perspective - however all 3 tier lists I've seen on the competitive sub (including skors who I happen to think is pretty objective) has zerk as S tier in both duels and dominion. Take it with a grain of salt if you want but to say your personal opinion is a better indicator of kit strength than multiple top players is pretty egotistical.

Try having fun with a lot instead of simply saying , "Well he could be better," or "but he used to do more damage." He's certainly much better than he was.

Vrbas1
02-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Well, orochi actually hits harder than aramusha. His lights deal more damage, top heavy deals more, and side heavies are equal.

But the main point was comparing two 900ms unblockables, where one does 28 dmg and no has HA, whereas another one deals 30 and has hyperarmor.

The main difference being accuracy. Zerk top heavy, despite HA, is weak because it's very easy to dodge out of. Raider on other hand requires very specific timing and his attack can hit multiple targets. I don't see them as apples to apples comparison.

UbiInsulin
02-19-2018, 01:08 AM
Post your suggestions here

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1839153-Season-5-Berserker-Feedback-amp-Discussion/page2

Thanks for linking, Mr_AwfuL. We will be keeping an eye on the sticked threads (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1839153-Season-5-Berserker-Feedback-amp-Discussion) in the Suggestion and Feedback subforum.