PDA

View Full Version : 3 conq bugs.

Knight_Raime
02-18-2018, 08:50 AM
Hello all. Short thread here. Haven't had much time to test/play with the new heros. i've been pretty much bed ridden. Anyway this thread is to bring light to 3 issues i've read about. 2 involve guard bugs and one involves an exploit with shield bash. Will put a clip for each in this thread as I manage to replicate them.

The first one is the shield bash exploit. basically conq is able to indefinitely shield bash someone until he runs out of stamina and there is zero escaping it. This is done by holding down heavy to charge and spamming forward bash. So far this is the only one i've been able to replicate consistently and the clip is currently uploading to xbox live.

The second one is "full block spam" or where it activates multiple times with a single input. supposedly it involves adjusting your right thumb stick in some fashion during full block activating. I've yet to actually duplicate this one (currently trying to) but i've read about it in a few different places. So I'm going to say it's legit for now.

And the final bug I don't even know what to call it. What happens is your guard of your character is visually in one area. But the widget shows else where. I accidentally did this when messing around with the training bot but I don't know what caused it. For now here is a clip from someone else who experienced it. I will upload my own clip here as well when/if I manage to replicate it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGu6LRJbUfA

^ is of the final bug I was talking about.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantRelatedJackalPeteZaroll

^ someone elses clip since I can't manage to get mine to work.

Anyway. hopefully these get fixed soon. again will up date this thread with my own personal clips of the other 2 bugs when i've managed to cleanly replicate them.

EDIT: the full block spam seems to be from dead zone adjustments. Try changing them to be less sensitive and see if you still have the issue.

autotttt
02-18-2018, 11:05 AM
Those bugs are from season 1

Halvtand
02-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Just went into the game to check this out.

The first bug appears to be nonsense. I tried several ways of initiating the loop, but no matter if I started from raw or from an attack my opponent (bot) did not seem to have any trouble getting out of it, sometimes even as quickly as between the first and second hit. The bash is simply too slow. I do believe the timing could be different from the normal SB, so perhaps you (or your opponent) is dodging at the wrong time?

The second one seems pretty bad, as I can imagine the stamina cost to be quite devastating. Haven't seen this myself, but if it is a thing, it should be fixed quickly.

Gameclipscontent link seems broken. I only get an empty player, and pressing play does nothing. From the first clip I gather that it is a problem of getting your guard "stuck", this has happened to me long ago, but is pretty rare. It is a bug though, but I don't think it is exclusive to Conq.

Knight_Raime
02-18-2018, 07:29 PM
Those bugs are from season 1

I don't think so. but even if that's true they need to be fixed.

Just went into the game to check this out.

The first bug appears to be nonsense. I tried several ways of initiating the loop, but no matter if I started from raw or from an attack my opponent (bot) did not seem to have any trouble getting out of it, sometimes even as quickly as between the first and second hit. The bash is simply too slow. I do believe the timing could be different from the normal SB, so perhaps you (or your opponent) is dodging at the wrong time?

The second one seems pretty bad, as I can imagine the stamina cost to be quite devastating. Haven't seen this myself, but if it is a thing, it should be fixed quickly.

Gameclipscontent link seems broken. I only get an empty player, and pressing play does nothing. From the first clip I gather that it is a problem of getting your guard "stuck", this has happened to me long ago, but is pretty rare. It is a bug though, but I don't think it is exclusive to Conq.

It's not nonsense. the forward dodge shield bash can be started the moment you dodge it's as fast as a warlords headbutt when you do. This exploit lets you cancel the recovery on this bash. meaning you can bash again before the person recovers from the first bash. So you must be doing something wrong in regards to executing it. Highlander I believe also had this problem with his kick towards his launch.

I have managed to replicate the multi activation of full block a few times but I can't seem to get it to happen consistently. And I just plain haven't been able to replicate the last one despite somehow stumbling upon it once when attempting to record the exploit. if it happens with other heros it deff needs to be more serious.

Devils-_-legacy
02-18-2018, 07:35 PM
Mine stopped doing the full bock glich after I reset my dead zones don't know if it was just luck tho

Knight_Raime
02-18-2018, 07:49 PM
Mine stopped doing the full bock glich after I reset my dead zones don't know if it was just luck tho

Hmm. Didn't think of that. i'll adjust my dead zones when I get on later today to see if that fixes anything.
thanks.

FrappeWarrior
02-18-2018, 08:04 PM
The first one is the shield bash exploit. basically conq is able to indefinitely shield bash someone until he runs out of stamina and there is zero escaping it. This is done by holding down heavy to charge and spamming forward bash. So far this is the only one i've been able to replicate consistently and the clip is currently uploading to xbox live.

It's not nonsense. the forward dodge shield bash can be started the moment you dodge it's as fast as a warlords headbutt when you do. This exploit lets you cancel the recovery on this bash. meaning you can bash again before the person recovers from the first bash. So you must be doing something wrong in regards to executing it. Highlander I believe also had this problem with his kick towards his launch.

i just had this happen to me in a match a few mins ago. its real and its extremely annoying, its basically a shield bash machine gun and there is no escaping it,

UbiInsulin
02-18-2018, 08:31 PM
Hello all. Short thread here. Haven't had much time to test/play with the new heros. i've been pretty much bed ridden. Anyway this thread is to bring light to 3 issues i've read about. 2 involve guard bugs and one involves an exploit with shield bash. Will put a clip for each in this thread as I manage to replicate them.

The second one is "full block spam" or where it activates multiple times with a single input. supposedly it involves adjusting your right thumb stick in some fashion during full block activating. I've yet to actually duplicate this one (currently trying to) but i've read about it in a few different places. So I'm going to say it's legit for now.

And the final bug I don't even know what to call it. What happens is your guard of your character is visually in one area. But the widget shows else where. I accidentally did this when messing around with the training bot but I don't know what caused it. For now here is a clip from someone else who experienced it. I will upload my own clip here as well when/if I manage to replicate it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGu6LRJbUfA

^ is of the final bug I was talking about.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExuberantRelatedJackalPeteZaroll

^ someone elses clip since I can't manage to get mine to work.

Anyway. hopefully these get fixed soon. again will up date this thread with my own personal clips of the other 2 bugs when i've managed to cleanly replicate them.

Thanks Knight_Raime, I'll make note of these so the team can investigate..

RenegadeTX2000
02-18-2018, 08:54 PM
LMFAO AT THAT SHIELD BASH SPAM. HOly hell loooll, so one parry and you are done pretty much?

RenegadeTX2000
02-18-2018, 08:59 PM
just tested the shield bash spam. within 20 seconds of testing, i've already mastered it, but i won't be doing it, for it's just dumb... Gonna do it on my friends in custom modes though for trolling purposes.

Knight_Raime
02-18-2018, 10:00 PM
Thanks Knight_Raime, I'll make note of these so the team can investigate..

No problem.

As of this reply I still can confirm the bash exploit that you can't escape is still a thing and can't be escaped from.
However the "repeated" activation of full block i've since been able to "address" by adjusting my deadzones.
I'm unsure if it's an actual bug or if it was just a deadzone thing.

I still have yet to be able to re replicate the final guard bug though. So for now that footage in my first post will have to suffice.

Devils-_-legacy
02-18-2018, 10:11 PM
Bit weird that glitch but glad reset dead zones worked for you as well should be easy for the devs to fix

Knight_Raime
02-18-2018, 10:16 PM
Bit weird that glitch but glad reset dead zones worked for you as well should be easy for the devs to fix

yeah i'm hoping it was just a dead zone thing. I don't want the devs to be bogged down with bugs. I'd much rather they focus on getting servers out for everyone, dropping arena, and updating the rest of the OG cast.

Arekonator
02-18-2018, 11:25 PM
You might add one more bug to the list:
In dominion, when you engage full block the minion hit allows you to trigger the uppercut to your locked target for free. Only been on recieving end few times, so i am not sure whether the hit is avoidable or not, but i didnt managed it so far.

autotttt
02-19-2018, 01:19 AM
The first and third bugs exist from season 1
The third bug occurs when you change the stance immediately after blocking
This can be confirmed also in Aramsha

Third bug exists for a long time and I think that it will not be fixed

Halvtand
02-19-2018, 09:44 AM

After reading this and other replies I went on youtube and not only can we find a video where the guy is pleading for people not to use the exploit right before a tutorial on how to do it (consistency!). Watching what these people were able to do did not match my own results at all, and my only conclusion is that somehow I messed up the input. I withdraw my earlier comment.