PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous 30 seconds of unlocks

Krongriik
02-18-2018, 01:48 AM
So I've complained about the after battle menus being too long and taking up too much time in between matches but this takes the cake, just got done with a dominion match and completed 2 orders, got a few unlocks too and ranked up a few times. Sat through 30 seconds of jamming my x button just to get to a menu that let me do anything. And the last menu literally shows you a recap of all your unlocks and your xp/level ups. It doesn't happen often but 30 seconds of "Press X to continue" is absolutely ridiculous. No need to highlight EVERY unlock/rank up/loot drop.

CandleInTheDark
02-18-2018, 02:21 AM
Yeah that's going to happen on double xp weekends on low levels in the rep point, especially if you get unlocks for an order at that point also.Some of it, not all but some, is a this weekend problem.

Xil_h
02-18-2018, 02:21 AM
I had at most 20 seconds left after all the pop-ups after a few of my matches today.
Especially when you play a new hero with a few orders and much to unlock. One time I was just able to quit to world map. Had not even time to deploy my troops.

CandleInTheDark
02-18-2018, 02:34 AM
I had at most 20 seconds left after all the pop-ups after a few of my matches today.
Especially when you play a new hero with a few orders and much to unlock. One time I was just able to quit to world map. Had not even time to deploy my troops.

That is one reason I am glad for the war banner, and because I collaborate asset deployment with others so unless I see a gap I think needs filling that I can do something about it is in one spot per battle mostly.

JadeBosson.
02-18-2018, 02:56 AM
like I got 12 items earlier and was laughing at it with a friend