PDA

View Full Version : Season 5 has ruined the game for me.

Archeun
02-17-2018, 11:24 PM
It started with Centurion. He was a powerhouse who could pin you and kill you in 2 shots. It morphed into Aramusha and Shaman. 2 characters with severe imbalances against the other characters. Ubisoft's fix was to load up other characters with lots of unblockables and MASSIVE HP hits.

In essence, Dominon mode is now just a super gankfest. You're 100% at the mercy of the matchmaking. If you get jumped by 2 people; you're likely toast but if you get jumped by 3 and they are any of the chars with lots of unblockables; you're done.

For Honor will now become nothing but a gankfest with lots of "Leet" players. Casual players will not come to this game.

I don't know why Ubisoft would want to alienate hundreds of thousands of players but they've done it. The only people who enjoy the changes so far seem to be the very die-hard players to begin with.

I love this game but I totally detest the manner in which you are forced to play and the lack of modes that allow you to play in your style.

FH needs a 1v1 mode that gives really good exp and steel. They also need to change orders to allow people to play in the mode of their choosing instead of forcing us into the gankfests. It's ruining the game and while the huge influx of people is nice; It will not last.

BTTrinity
02-17-2018, 11:39 PM
Yeah, this game really is not new-player friendly at all... For various reasons, from gear, to feats, to classes being way to easy to play, to the market being way to over-priced, to matchmaking being non-existent.....Seriously, why put any time into mastering Nobushi or Shugoki when you can just play Shaman and do anything that they can do with ease and 20 minutes of "mastery."

Redkey.
02-18-2018, 12:16 AM
Yeah, this game really is not new-player friendly at all... For various reasons, from gear, to feats, to classes being way to easy to play, to the market being way to over-priced, to matchmaking being non-existent.....Seriously, why put any time into mastering Nobushi or Shugoki when you can just play Shaman and do anything that they can do with ease and 20 minutes of "mastery."

Mastering Shukogi...it's funny.

Tundra 793
02-18-2018, 12:32 AM
It's still very early since these huge changes and reworks hit us, so I'm inclined to say we all need more time to adjust.

That being said; You both make excellent points.

It started with Centurion. He was a powerhouse who could pin you and kill you in 2 shots. It morphed into Aramusha and Shaman. 2 characters with severe imbalances against the other characters. Ubisoft's fix was to load up other characters with lots of unblockables and MASSIVE HP hits.

I agree, and in fact not so long ago, I explored this issue in great detail here; https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1828990-Vanilla-and-DLC-Hero-Comparisons
So far, being a Berserker main, the changes made to that hero haven't seemed to fix the problems myself and other 'Zerkers have highlighted for a year now. All it's done, is add another 400ms attack and 2 more unblockables. In 1v1s I still get parried as much as before, in 4v4s I do less damage when I do land hits because my unblockables are slow and always come at the end of combos.

The Conqs I've faced seemed, less turtle-y, sure, but with my Berserker I still struggled getting through their defenses, because they could attack almost as fast as me, could block better, and had great tools at their disposal now. My unblockables were useless because they're so slow, and even if they'd landed the damage would be almost negligable.

Kensei's seem really strong, but I've always struggled against them. I've yet to run into enough really good ones to be sure though, but I'm finding it very hard to react to their speed and mixups.

Regardless, I never agreed with the idea that perpetually buffing older heroes, to match the new ones, was the correct solution to the balance issues.

Seriously, why put any time into mastering Nobushi or Shugoki when you can just play Shaman and do anything that they can do with ease and 20 minutes of "mastery."

I don't think I can ever shake that feeling I got when I first picked up the Shaman, after maining Berserker almost exclusively up to that point. So much damage, with so little effort. It was almost surreal.
Maining Raider for a bit these days, and the amount of effort I have to put into him to accomplish what newer heroes can do with ease, is mind boggling.

I'm still trying to keep an open mind about the changes, but I cannot stress enough that I do not approve of dropping the Parry Changes alongside major reworks, and buffs for several characters.
And I don't agree with the notion that buffing older heroes with more unblockables, and/or faster attacks is the best way forward.

Diresins_PSN
02-18-2018, 12:35 AM
Season 5 is amazing. They did a great job at perfecting the games fighting balances. All the additions to the game were much needed. Keep up the great work Ubisoft, and please take all the negative feedback with a grain of salt! However, don't stop trying to balance the game and keep fighting mechanics honorable!

Archeun
02-18-2018, 02:05 AM
I am too. I'm just disappointed that instead of trying to tone the characters down and even it out; they seem to be going the exact opposite route by super powering everyone. I've been fighting and the fights even in 1v1 are often short affairs. I got hit by a HL today that literally ripped off 90% of my hit with 1 shot. In Dominion it's worse, because you can't survive these HUGE dmg hits.

Cliff_001
02-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Yep they seem to be making the game almost into a type of hack and slash type of game to where everyone gets almost unparryable lights because they are so fast, loads of unblockables and hyper armor with more soft faints. I never really have ran into the "turtle meta" and personally thought the game was fun the way it was no matter who I was playing or fighting. I just wish all other rework don't end up like these and I would be perfectly fine if my main warden never gets one after seeing how these turned up.

BTTrinity
02-18-2018, 03:41 AM
Oh god, did you just try to hit me with "I havent seen it, so surely it doesnt exist" ?

Id rather them keep super-buffing everything, I want these characters to have a kit that can be used across all levels of play, not just 1 or 2 moves.

EvoX.
02-18-2018, 03:52 AM
I keep alternating between ''these changes are good'' and exactly what you said - dismay because Ubisoft are super-powering everyone, more damage, faster attacks, little to no time to react, you can only play with instinct.

I'll have to see how the game will feel once all characters are reworked/rebalanced, a bit too early to make a concrete conclusion.

Cliff_001
02-18-2018, 04:19 AM
Oh god, did you just try to hit me with "I havent seen it, so surely it doesnt exist" ?

Id rather them keep super-buffing everything, I want these characters to have a kit that can be used across all levels of play, not just 4-5 of them.
Never said that, its just it seems over exaggerated, I'm sure others could have had horrible experiences but I nor any of my friends have ran into any "turtles". And all characters have a viable kit you just have to know how to use it. It seemed like before season 5 many thought highlander was one of if not the worst characters in the game if you look on YouTube hound of Tara he might make you change your mind. If people truly want to get good with a character they will. Now it is true it is harder with some than others but it can still happen and it depends on how bad you want to get good with him/her. I just wish there was more thought of how you would attack/fight your opponent other than spamming unblockables or 400ms lights until you win.

BTTrinity
02-18-2018, 04:31 AM
Never said that, its just it seems over exaggerated, I'm sure others could have had horrible experiences but I nor any of my friends have ran into any "turtles". And all characters have a viable kit you just have to know how to use it. It seemed like before season 5 many thought highlander was one of if not the worst characters in the game if you look ou on YouTube hound of Tara he might make you change your mind. If people truly want to get good with a character they will. Now it is true it is harder with some than others but it can still happen and it depends on how bad you want to get good with him/her. I just wish there was more thought of how you would attack/fight your opponent other than spamming unblockables or 400ms lights until you win.

Sure, all characters have a viable kit (To an extent) I can agree... Let me elaborate; Yes, my Nobushi is viable, can be an ABSOLUTE MONSTER in the right hands of someone who mastered hidden stance, but the amount of time it takes for someone to master each and every individual matchup around hidden stance is disgusting, especially when compared to the new DLC heroes like Shaman and Gladiator who are both "Easy" heroes to pick up, these heroes can literally be mastered in 4 hours because ALL of their kits work at ALL levels of play. Why should I bother putting 40 hours into mastering hidden stance, when I can just put 4 hours into mastering Shaman and do anything that Nobushi does with half the effort?

That is my issue with the games balancing, some characters require a mastery around 1 or 2 moves, other characters just have really good kits that are consistently used on ALL levels of play. The reworks are my light at the end of the tunnel, but them going all out on these 3 reworks and the INSANE amount of Highlander buffs, giving them kits that are useable across all levels of play (Besides Zerk, poor Zerk) .... but my Nobushi still only has 2 moves that are viable, and the way they ignored her all the way until now, It really disincentivizes me from playing the class I'm attracted too.

The way Aramusha, Kensei, Shaman, Gladiator play are definitely more than just 400ms lightspam here on PC... Not keeping their mixups in mind and trying to parry some attacks will lead to certain death, the mixup-feints are definitely healthy for the game imo.

Cliff_001
02-18-2018, 04:55 AM
Sure, all characters have a viable kit (To an extent) I can agree... Let me elaborate; Yes, my Nobushi is viable, can be an ABSOLUTE MONSTER in the right hands of someone who mastered hidden stance, but the amount of time it takes for someone to master each and every individual matchup around hidden stance is disgusting, especially when compared to the new DLC heroes like Shaman and Gladiator who are both "Easy" heroes to pick up, these heroes can literally be mastered in 4 hours because ALL of their kits work at ALL levels of play. Why should I bother putting 40 hours into mastering hidden stance, when I can just put 4 hours into mastering Shaman and do anything that Nobushi does with half the effort?

That is my issue with the games balancing, some characters require a mastery around 1 or 2 moves, other characters just have really good kits that are consistently used on ALL levels of play. The reworks are my light at the end of the tunnel, but them going all out on these 3 reworks and the INSANE amount of Highlander buffs, giving them kits that are useable across all levels of play (Besides Zerk, poor Zerk) .... but my Nobushi still only has 2 moves that are viable, It really disincentivizes me from playing the class I'm attracted too.

The way Aramusha, Kensei, Shaman, Gladiator play are definitely more than just 400ms lightspam here on PC... Not keeping their mixups in mind and trying to parry some attacks will lead to certain death, the mixup-feints are definitely healthy for the game imo.
I understand, bottom line for me is that I would rather try and make characters fun and unique than similar and cheesy. I suppose the fun part is subjective. But his game will never be balanced so ubi cans try all they want but it won't help. In terms of what you said about nobu I say in relation to me and my warden he has a very low amount of viable tools as well (also subjective(isn't everything?)) but I love that character so much I would find a way to use him as effectively as I can no matter how bad he is or would be. You can either play characters you love that suck, or characters that are good but you hate and again I know that sucks (over and under statements to some extent). Really all of these problems come down to pc vs. Console imo, they need to do something about it because it is pleasing no one from either side it seems like.

Vrbas1
02-18-2018, 04:58 AM
Ubisoft's fix was to load up other characters with lots of unblockables and MASSIVE HP hits.

Which heroes got MASSIVE HP hits? Zerker got a fat damage nerf. Conq got brought up damage wise to other heavies (hell, some assassin's had more raw damage output than he did). Highlander's damage output is now commensurate to his stamina cost and attack speed.

In essence, Dominon mode is now just a super gankfest.

It's always been this way.

I love this game but I totally detest the manner in which you are forced to play and the lack of modes that allow you to play in your style.

Don't disagree, we need more game modes (siege please). However, Tribute is unique and fun (wish more people played it). Dance of Death was a blast and I hope it comes back.

CrestShield
02-21-2018, 07:12 PM
I agree everything u said. Ubisoft don't have a clue what they are doing. I'm just speechelss. Game was already unbalanced before season 5 and now it's just ridiculous... I've tried my best to keep playing cuz i really want to like For Honor and i've played it since release but it feels like they are doing their best to make everyone abandon this game. I'll keep my ears open and will test when they release new patch but atm i'm gone from this game for now. :(

bob333e
02-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Personally I like the new Kensei, but I don't appreciate the new Zerk, seeing as it ultimately amounts to this:

https://gfycat.com/EmbellishedLiquidHerring

I know it's somewhat satire, but, it's weirdly accurate, in how the new Zerk is being played out now.

As for the new Conq, I really have no words. Have you seen his glitch/exploit? I won't even link a video because it's utter cancer to watch. I'm just thankful I haven't met any yet, but... how long will this last? I hope something will be done about it, and fast. Like, really really fast.

This doesn't help me in anticipating any further reworks to be good, either. Faster lights, faster unblockables, more hyperarmor, new glitches that go undetected by the dev team and that most cheesers try to keep under the rug. I'm just happy a few people have shared some vids on Youtube to spread the word about Conq's exploit.

BTTrinity
02-21-2018, 07:52 PM
Personally I like the new Kensei, but I don't appreciate the new Zerk, seeing as it ultimately amounts to this:

https://gfycat.com/EmbellishedLiquidHerring

I know it's somewhat satire, but, it's weirdly accurate, in how the new Zerk is being played out now.

As for the new Conq, I really have no words. Have you seen his glitch/exploit? I won't even link a video because it's utter cancer to watch. I'm just thankful I haven't met any yet, but... how long will this last? I hope something will be done about it, and fast. Like, really really fast.

This doesn't help me in anticipating any further reworks to be good, either. Faster lights, faster unblockables, more hyperarmor, new glitches that go undetected by the dev team and that most cheesers try to keep under the rug. I'm just happy a few people have shared some vids on Youtube to spread the word about Conq's exploit.

LOL that clip, I can already tell which Zerk has better gear.

I really hope the future reworks dont involve more unblockables, 4v4 hero stacking is becoming a massive issue cuz of it.... Imo it needs to be addressed now.... Unblockable spam gets massively exacerbated by hero stacking. As well as feat spam (I just ran into 4 lawbringers today, I wanted to cry, I honestly think I'm done until feats get addressed, I want to actually play the game, not get blown up for trying to do so)

XJadeDragoonX
02-21-2018, 08:02 PM
I'm a berserker main. I never really struggled as a berserker main even though they're one of the underdog classes. Even against the beginning op pk or the release of the centurion. I'm a firm believer that for honor is a game of skill. Not a game of classes. Any class can beat any other class. Will it be easier for some classes? Sure. But any fighting game is that way. Skill ceilings are different for every character and that's ok. Some will be easy. Some will be hard. But every player makes that choice of what character to use. So you can use an easy to master character or a hard to master character. Before the game came out I chose berserker. I just did a tournament yesterday and won all 6 games without even losing a round.

What I will say about season 5 is that I think this is how the developers intended for the game to initially play. Each character feels more like they seem. The conqueror is a bulwark. The berserker is actually able to go crazy. The kensei is a master of technique. I feel each character is settling into their own design after all this time. The game was never meant to be a turtle fest. The devs never realized how exploited the parry system would be. Season 5 may be the most For Honor season that For Honor has ever been. Probably the most balanced as well. I don't feel outclassed by anyone ever. I lose because my own mistakes. That's how a death is supposed to feel.

If you don't like gankfests, don't play 4v4. Exp doesn't matter in 1v1 since gear is a non factor anyway. There's something in here for everyone. 1v1 2v2 and 4v4 duels. There's objective based games that play very different. There's a cool event going right now. We can easily sit here and be unhappy about what we don't like in for Honor. But it's much easier to just enjoy what you do like. It will never be perfect. But it WILL be fun. I squad up with a few friends and just play whatever mode and just have a good time ********ting with them. Win or lose I'm still playing a game I enjoy. Do I ever get frustrated? Of course. Nobody likes to die. Nobody likes to lose. But it's just a game and we wouldn't all be sitting here a year later still playing it if we didn't love it underneath all the salt that it comes with.

bob333e
02-21-2018, 08:03 PM
LOL that clip, I can already tell which Zerk has better gear.

I really hope the future reworks dont involve more unblockables, 4v4 hero stacking is becoming a massive issue cuz of it.... Imo it needs to be addressed now.... Unblockable spam gets massively exacerbated by hero stacking. As well as feat spam (I just ran into 4 lawbringers today, I wanted to cry, I honestly think I'm done until feats get addressed, I want to actually play the game, not get blown up for trying to do so)

I literally sat speechless at this clip the minute I saw it. It hilariously sums up Zerk's rework in 5 secs. A bit overly exaggerated but so discomfortably accurate.

And yeah, feelings mutual. You know how long since I last played PvP Dominion and Elimination? I think last time I did was... early January. These days I stick to duel, brawl, and Test Your Metal (which will no longer be available post-event, yay me). The orders that require zones, as well as deathmatch orders, are strictly done in PvAI. And I never did PvP Skirmish past November.

Every once in a while, I pop a PvP Tribute (when it works and doesn't disconnect). In Tribute there are other issues as well. All the flashy effects, it's underground rave party (often mixed with feats).

Just be thankful you haven't run yet into a team of 4 Conqs spamming the exploit. I haven't, but I speculate some people have. I can only imagine their utter frustration. They probably sold the game right after.

bob333e
02-21-2018, 08:07 PM
I'm a berserker main. I never really struggled as a berserker main even though they're one of the underdog classes. Even against the beginning op pk or the release of the centurion. I'm a firm believer that for honor is a game of skill. Not a game of classes. Any class can beat any other class. Will it be easier for some classes? Sure. But any fighting game is that way. Skill ceilings are different for every character and that's ok. Some will be easy. Some will be hard. But every player makes that choice of what character to use. So you can use an easy to master character or a hard to master character. Before the game came out I chose berserker. I just did a tournament yesterday and won all 6 games without even losing a round.

What I will say about season 5 is that I think this is how the developers intended for the game to initially play. Each character feels more like they seem. The conqueror is a bulwark. The berserker is actually able to go crazy. The kensei is a master of technique. I feel each character is settling into their own design after all this time. The game was never meant to be a turtle fest. The devs never realized how exploited the parry system would be. Season 5 may be the most For Honor season that For Honor has ever been. Probably the most balanced as well. I don't feel outclassed by anyone ever. I lose because my own mistakes. That's how a death is supposed to feel.

If you don't like gankfests, don't play 4v4. Exp doesn't matter in 1v1 since gear is a non factor anyway. There's something in here for everyone. 1v1 2v2 and 4v4 duels. There's objective based games that play very different. There's a cool event going right now. We can easily sit here and be unhappy about what we don't like in for Honor. But it's much easier to just enjoy what you do like. It will never be perfect. But it WILL be fun. I squad up with a few friends and just play whatever mode and just have a good time ********ting with them. Win or lose I'm still playing a game I enjoy. Do I ever get frustrated? Of course. Nobody likes to die. Nobody likes to lose. But it's just a game and we wouldn't all be sitting here a year later still playing it if we didn't love it underneath all the salt that it comes with.

Yes, yes. All is good on paper. Your entire text is the paper format of the game. How in theory it should work as intended.

More than half of the game isn't working as intended upon execution.

Oupyz
02-21-2018, 08:15 PM

exactly this great answer .

S5 Is the best season ubisoft came with minus the conqueror exploit few problem here and there , people have to wake up and realise that turtle festival is over and behind us now .

sorry guys but this is true adapt

bob333e
02-21-2018, 08:25 PM
exactly this great answer .

S5 Is the best season ubisoft came with minus the conqueror exploit few problem here and there , people have to wake up and realise that turtle festival is over and behind us now .

sorry guys but this is true adapt

S5 is indeed a step forward. I was here at S4 launch. S4 launch was a hectic mess. Comparatively, S5 is setting things back on track. Or starting to.

The issue here isn't the few problems here and there. The issue remains in how For Honor is changing its general direction. With each new season. Regardless of things improved, the general railroad onto which the train is rolling, is curving. To what ends, we have yet to find out.

S4 was a derailed train that was getting pushed back into motion using horses, cows, and buffalos (pun intended).

S5 is the train back onto the railroad. Only, we don't know where this railroad is going. There are no promises. But there is foreshadowing and there are speculations. They remain subjective, of course.

Oupyz
02-21-2018, 08:34 PM
S5 is indeed a step forward. I was here at S4 launch. S4 launch was a hectic mess. Comparatively, S5 is setting things back on track. Or starting to.

The issue here isn't the few problems here and there. The issue remains in how For Honor is changing its general direction. With each new season. Regardless of things improved, the general railroad onto which the train is rolling, is curving. To what ends, we have yet to find out.
i think they already made their choice and i think they stated in one warrior den it all started with raider stunning tap . example zone into stunning tap/ heavy into stunning tap , buffed his unblockable attack out of guard mode , i think we are going into a fighting game era unblockable 50/50 fast attacks soft feint etc etc . i would say it's better for the game health but 4v4 will suffer from that much cc , i play duels almost 90% of the time so basically i like the new direction cause i really hated the staring contest

bob333e
02-21-2018, 08:42 PM
i think they already made their choice and i think they stated in one warrior den it all started with raider stunning tap . example zone into stunning tap/ heavy into stunning tap , buffed his unblockable attack out of guard mode , i think we are going into a fighting game era unblockable 50/50 fast attacks soft feint etc etc . i would say it's better for the game health but 4v4 will suffer from that much cc , i play duels almost 90% of the time so basically i like the new direction cause i really hated the staring contest

I wouldn't go swallow everything they say on the Dens. Skepticism is healthy.

I'm mostly a duellist, I do a lot of brawls too. And recently sticking to Test Your Metal because want to milk this mode before it vanishes post-event.

And the real train-wreck started with Centurion. Which means, with the DLC heroes. Of course they won't say that, either. To them, the DLC heroes are business. Money. It's far easier to blame Raider's tap.

Staring contests are actually a few bad / unfavorable matchups. Like an Orochi vs a turtling LB (which, still hasn't changed, btw). If you mean parry changes, yes this is a good step forward, but turtling will forever exist still. Again, how we individually perceive combat is very subjective. But the devs have made it clear: For Honor is changing direction, and bringing along a lot of new issues to deal with.

wolfman25br
02-21-2018, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't go swallow everything they say on the Dens. Skepticism is healthy.

I'm mostly a duellist, I do a lot of brawls too. And recently sticking to Test Your Metal because want to milk this mode before it vanishes post-event.

And the real train-wreck started with Centurion. Which means, with the DLC heroes. Of course they won't say that, either. To them, the DLC heroes are business. Money. It's far easier to blame Raider's tap.

Staring contests are actually a few bad / unfavorable matchups. Like an Orochi vs a turtling LB (which, still hasn't changed, btw). If you mean parry changes, yes this is a good step forward, but turtling will forever exist still. Again, how we individually perceive combat is very subjective. But the devs have made it clear: For Honor is changing direction, and bringing along a lot of new issues to deal with.

Great post. I position myself in the same way, since the entry of the cent and the beginning of the changes I also felt dominion mode much less fun.

However, in duel it's a bit more rewarding to have a character like reworked kensei (best of all reworks) with a multitude of moves and combinations.

Having said that I still prefer the initial feeling of the beta phase and release, more restricted kits without gimmicks.

Undeniable that the learning curve influences the current state of the game, but still I would prefer to see debuff of the DLC characters, than buff of the original roster.

bob333e
02-21-2018, 09:04 PM
Great post. I position myself in the same way, since the entry of the cent and the beginning of the changes I also felt dominion mode much less fun.

However, in duel it's a bit more rewarding to have a character like reworked kensei (best of all reworks) with a multitude of moves and combinations.

Having said that I still prefer the initial feeling of the beta phase and release, more restricted kits without gimmicks.

Undeniable that the learning curve influences the current state of the game, but still I would prefer to see debuff of the DLC characters, than buff of the original roster.

Feelings mutual.

Mini1900
02-21-2018, 09:06 PM
SEASON V good for 1v1, BAD for 4v4 ( with bad i mean the thing with adding more and more unblockables )

wolfman25br
02-21-2018, 09:16 PM
SEASON V good for 1v1, BAD for 4v4 ( with bad i mean the thing with adding more and more unblockables )

Feelings mutual.

Nice to know that I'm not alone.
Debuff (back in a previous Buff) is always a somewhat taboo subject, and as a community we are partly responsible for buff requests to each other's favorite characters.
Good luck to the devs, it is very difficult to please the community and maintain a regular balance of the game.

XJadeDragoonX
02-21-2018, 09:17 PM

This can be true. However, ganks are easily avoided. If you're confident in a 1v1 or even a 2v1 and things start heading south, you can retreat. Go heal. Teams can run around in gank squads killing one person after another but they aren't doing the objective so they will lose anyway. There have been plenty of times where I'm winning a fight and their teammate comes and they rough me up a little. So I just run away and heal and come back to finish what I started

UbiJurassic
02-21-2018, 09:37 PM
Thanks for sharing the feedback on this season's changes to the game. I'll be sure to send along everyone's feedback to the team for their consideration.

Mini1900
02-22-2018, 12:11 AM
This can be true. However, ganks are easily avoided. If you're confident in a 1v1 or even a 2v1 and things start heading south, you can retreat. Go heal. Teams can run around in gank squads killing one person after another but they aren't doing the objective so they will lose anyway. There have been plenty of times where I'm winning a fight and their teammate comes and they rough me up a little. So I just run away and heal and come back to finish what I started

Brah , u just miss one important thing ! IF i play highlander and opponent have peacekeeper and shaman and lawbringer and beserker , HOW do you want to just run away , or run to a coner or actually "run", if what highlander is doing as run , then i would call shaman and peacekeeper fly . U see ok a zone is clear, u run into to get a zone, and u see the shaman and lawbringer on your FACE come back to defend the zone, only option , stay and fight ! and It happens 10 / 12 times while dominion, thx to BAD designed MAPS most time.

GNG.DardyDard
02-22-2018, 02:02 AM
All of this, just so much of this. I especially agree with his point on 1v1 giving more xp and steel; why should I exercise skill and precision in my fights when I could just run in a full 4 man death ball, finish the match quicker, and get triple the rewards. It makes no sense that competitive players who can actually 1v1 are punished for being good at the game while ****ters who only play 4v4 are rolling in their rep 100+ characters because they never need to learn anything new other than "UNGA BUNGA, THROW UNBLOCKABLE = WIN XDDDD"