PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling Apollyons abilities will be the new Warden abilities....

Zordrage
02-17-2018, 08:03 PM
In a future rework...
nerfed version of the abilities of course...

i mean take away wardens Shoulder bash and it has nothing outside of light and heavy attacks lol....

Jazz117Volkov
02-17-2018, 08:08 PM
I hope not. Olly's moves are very slow and generic attacks; her unblockable in particular would be useless.

And I've been over this before: she doesn't fight like a Warden. Her personalized moves do not belong in the Warden's kit.

Brutal_DaDo
02-17-2018, 08:17 PM
As Jazz said they’d be pretty much useless because of ho slow they are, still they do a ton of damage if they hot you lol,
But i’d suggest that they could introduce TOZEN’s kick for orochi

Zordrage
02-17-2018, 08:20 PM
Devs can and would Change the speed of those attacks and modify them slightly in other ways you know that.....

i personally can 100% see modified versions of those for warden...

BTTrinity
02-17-2018, 08:51 PM
As Jazz said they’d be pretty much useless because of ho slow they are, still they do a ton of damage if they hot you lol,
But i’d suggest that they could introduce TOZEN’s kick for orochi

And his Armor set, Tozen looks so cool.

EDIT: The moves definitely are way to slow, but.... They could always just use those as more options to get him into his shoulder bash mixup, we know how much everyone loves that.

Brutal_DaDo
02-17-2018, 08:55 PM
And his Armor set, Tozen looks so cool.

EDIT: The moves definitely are way to slow, but.... They could always just use those as more options to get him into his shoulder bash mixup, we know how much everyone loves that.

Man, oh man i’ve always wanted that armor since i played right away the samurai campaign, i agree with you, they could definitely take some of those moves and somehow implemting them into multiplayer