PDA

View Full Version : Centurion

Titanodragon
02-17-2018, 07:31 PM
He needs more health. Nothing else needs changed really but my God he has to have one of the lowest in the game

Knight_Raime
02-17-2018, 09:15 PM
Centurion needs many things.
extra health isn't one of these.

Titanodragon
02-17-2018, 09:19 PM

I'd prefer more health since I can get a heavy on heavy parry.

Knight_Raime
02-17-2018, 09:22 PM
I'd prefer more health since I can get a heavy on heavy parry.

i'd prefer a more functional kit over prolonging my suffering.

Mezetha
02-17-2018, 09:27 PM

I agree completely with you, yes he needs a complete rework but that will not be possible in the near feature.

To compensate for the recent meta changes give him more health, give him back his range since people just tend to dodge and attack from medium distance even more since parrying is changed and one or two uninterruptible attacks. That is pretty fast realizable.

Diresins_PSN
02-18-2018, 12:23 AM
Centurion is one of the best player in the game, that is the trade off you have to deal with for his high attack, enemy stamina depleting, containing pin attacks.

Echoesong
02-18-2018, 12:50 AM
Cent is most definitely not one of the best characters in the game. He's one of the worst at the moment, especially after the parry changes.

Prior to the changes all he had was his light punish to charged heavy, now he doesn't even get that.

Sauronbaine
02-18-2018, 01:32 AM
Centurion is one of the best player in the game, that is the trade off you have to deal with for his high attack, enemy stamina depleting, containing pin attacks.

No. Hes good against bad/average players who refuse to learn his kit. Against any decent player who actually KNOWS what hes capable of, hes an XP pinata.

Devils-_-legacy
02-18-2018, 01:35 AM
Imo he needs a rework the way he plays doesn't suite the game as it is now rather then a house boost that only sticking a band-aid on root cause now with the parry changes I'm actually starting to feel sorry for cent mains lol hopefully he will have a decent kit soon as he's in Dire need of a rework

UbiInsulin
02-18-2018, 01:42 AM
We've seen a few threads about the Cent's place in the meta post-update, and we'll be sure to bring these concerns to the dev team.