PDA

View Full Version : Event Rewards

Cadeau123
02-17-2018, 05:56 PM
I would just like to ask. Why do i get event items for character that i dont play? I dont own Shaman, Highlander or Aramusha. And i dont have the season pass. So why do i get event items for them instead of the character that im playing the most on? I think it should work as if you're playing for example Beserker. You will mostly get items for him, Like a 60-100% til you have everything, And then if you keep playing on him you start getting stuff for other characters. Cuz its just really stupid that im getting stuff for characters that cost 15k Steel.

So overall, the Problem is that i dont get why im not getting stuff for the characters im playing the most. And i am getting stuff for character i dont play.
I'm not seeking answers that tell me that the game has a chance to give the item to a random character. Im only here to get to know what other people think about it.

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-17-2018, 06:12 PM
i agree with you , it`s really annoying i got emote (war ) for most of the charcters except the one i play with and i have been playing for more the 20 hours , and the same goes for the other rewards i get rewards for char that i didn`t even unlock !!!!

Kolo....
02-17-2018, 08:58 PM
More like, why are EVENT loot, that are practically just skins, behave as loot? If i get good looking stuff for low leveled characters i can trash the equipment in a couple of reputations because it gives pathetic stats and for some reason we are still unable to transfer visuals between loot tiers....

Tundra 793
02-17-2018, 09:17 PM
Event loot has always behaved this way. Most events run for around 2-3 weeks, so in order to make grinding relevant for the entire duration of the event, most of the loot is random, otherwise you'd have everything possible drop for 1-3 characters in the first week.
On the second week, a Bundle is usually made available to players as well, with dynamic pricing. So depending on how much loot you've collected so far, you can get the stuff you're missing for cheaper, or keep grinding and get everything for free.

More like, why are EVENT loot, that are practically just skins, behave as loot?

They behave as loot because they are loot. By this logic, all loot in game is just skins.

and for some reason we are still unable to transfer visuals between loot tiers....

The team is actively working on remedying this, so we can apply event loot cosmetics to higher Rep tiers. For now we're still advised to just hang on to the event loot we'd like to save for future use.