PDA

View Full Version : I know he's limited but..

The_B0G_
02-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Orochi's stun feat Kai I think its named is OP for a starter feat? Instant stun, Stamina drain and interruption of any attack, I get hit with this at least once ever single time I fight an Orochi, then its GB, top light, zone spam.

I know he's far from the strongest in the game but this feat is too damn good for how fast it recharges and how soon they can get it.

Veerdin-Wraith
02-17-2018, 03:24 PM
It's pretty powerful, but I wouldn't call it "OP". It's got a fairly big cooldown so unless you're fighting against a team of Orochis and/or Shinobis, you're not likely to run into it very often. And it's basically the only way an Orochi or Shinobi can survive getting ganked/stop certain combos. It's very situational, but I'd say there are more powerful starter feats out there.

If you're having trouble countering it, my best advice would be to put as much distance between you and the Orochi/Shinobi as possible when they pop it and play defensive for a bit. Don't try to parry, either,and don't attack or you'll get deflected/parried. Just focus on blocking, dodging and countering until the stamina comes back, just like if you go OOS in a normal fight. Unless you're in a gank (in which case you're screwed most of the time anyway) then you'll be fine so long as you don't try to get aggressive with it.

Orochi is pretty weak at range, so as long as you double dodge away you should be fine. Shinobi might try to grab you or hit you with their ranged attacks, but if you're expecting it (which you should be, it's a common follow-up to Kai) you can very easily counter GB/parry the attack and pull that little Naruto cosplaying nerd flat on their face.

Baturai
02-18-2018, 09:43 AM
They raped Orochi . The only positive buff he received was deflect heavy.
Yes. This hero has huge Damage Potential. but to make it happen you need wonders. or Noob as an Opponent.
i changed my main rep 25 Orochi to gladiator, i win 9 of 10 duel matches.

Kelson27
02-18-2018, 02:34 PM
Iíve been maining orochi, definitely his only way out of a ganking situation... but itís also pretty much my go to perk. Since Iím dodging catapults and refuse to use that kind of rubbish... I have no qualms with only knocking the wind out of somebody. Itís also only OP so to speak if you donít keep your distance afterwards, the amount of people who still press forward... I guess usually they get stunned when theyíre in numbers, maybe itís the frenzy of the pack 😋