PDA

View Full Version : Fix your bots they are broken!!!!

PilotBa88
02-17-2018, 08:02 AM
I am SICK AN TIRED of playing with these week *** bots ( In regards to 2v2.) If I want to play with bots, then I will choose to play with bots I will decide to play with bots. I have lost so many times because Ill rematch people, and my teammate left, so the game sticks me with a bot. If that's going to happen, that bot needs to stop getting killed in the first 30 seconds of the match. I have started leaving games when I am paired with a bot because there's no point I'm going to f**** lose why I should stay. Then that makes other people angry because now the game freaks out because someone closed the application.

On a Side conversation, we can have here; we can talk about how this game is trash in general; still. This major update seems pointless. I kept telling people "Rainbow got better with every update"- this is not the case in this game. It is the same trash that took 3 1/2 hours to redownload, with servers down for 4-5 hours, and nothing changed. I should have bought Ghost Recon, but this game looked like something new- my mistake- Supper smash for, 64, cube, WII, and all the DS games have better battle mechanics then this game- and that's saying something. Now when I go to buy a game, the next one most likely won't be an Umbersoft game, because I'm still trying to deal with the s*** of For Honor.

ChampionRuby50g
02-17-2018, 11:21 AM
Fair enough with the bots, they are more of a pain and a handicap than help. Canít count how many times Iíve had bots hitting me in the back, feeding the enemy revenge and getting me killed. They may have insane reactions and do things no player could do, but theyíll never be battle smart like a player. Hell, they canít even revive properly, and when called they run in the opposite direction.

Rainbow did get better with every update, but every update with Rainbow also brought in barrels of bugs and problems, some of which didnít get fixed for months. Hibanas gadget comes to mind there. Rainbow has also been plagued with net code and hit registration issues since its birth, and didnít actually start to really improve until itís Year 2. Same kind of deal with For Honor. We have our version of Operation Health going on now, and this will be the make or break for this game. So I disagree with saying that FH is trash. Itís an incredibly fun game to play that has unfortunately been overshadowed with many problems which has left a bad mark on the title, but many of those problems are now fixed or getting fixed soon. Thatís not my definition of trash.

T1brys
02-17-2018, 02:02 PM
pilotba88, then git gud.

Veerdin-Wraith
02-17-2018, 03:42 PM
You think 2v2 with bots is bad? The worst is when you have one of the (all-too-frequent) connection upsets during a Test Your Metal game and suddenly you're playing against a team of level 3 boss bots with hypermode attacks and crazy special moves, while your entire team turns into a bunch of potatoes.

I've only ever won a single Test Your Metal game with bots as backup, and it was against the Samurai team with level 2 boss bots. And even then my entire team of potato-bots died by the time I'd killed one of them. I only won because I was a Shinobi and got the speed boost, managed to rez two of them to use as meatshields while I killed the rest of the bosses.

Every other time? I"ll watch the co-op bots die faster than flies in winter within less than a minute of the game and suddenly I'm getting ganked by 3-4 boss NPCs. It's honestly embarrassing. It's a little less painful in 4v4 because you have the chance of getting a level 3 hacker bot as backup. But more often than not it's just a ludicrously incompetent level 1.