PDA

View Full Version : Map Jam prize claiming

Pluggedinmusic
02-16-2018, 09:44 PM
Apologies in advance if this is a dumb question, but I recently won MJ3, and I was wondering what steps I need to take to claim the prizes? Obviously the digital download won't be sent until the game release, but Ubisoft would at least need an address for the other items. I submitted the map through ps4, but as far as I know, the only identification they can draw from that is my psn username. Would I be correct then in assuming they will send me a message through my psn account asking for further contact details? Seems like an odd way to communicate, but even when I message the help email at farcrycommunity@ubisoft.com, I simply get an error message. Any ideas or suggestions?

This is a duplicate thread from the one in the far cry 4 mapmaking forum, but posted here in case anyone here would know.

Fallen-Champ
02-16-2018, 11:25 PM
Send a private message to one of the following Mathias338 UbiSkyBear Ubi-JollyCharly Ubi-Swaguchi Ubi-CJ
You will find the names and a few more at the bottom of the Far Cry Forums Main page, one of them should hopefully respond.

It's an idea to also list the size for your T-Shirt, give your name and address and also list your YouPlay name and name of map that you won with and platform of choice you want the game for on release (Might even be a code to download the game)

Pluggedinmusic
02-17-2018, 02:36 AM
Send a private message to one of the following Mathias338 UbiSkyBear Ubi-JollyCharly Ubi-Swaguchi Ubi-CJ
You will find the names and a few more at the bottom of the Far Cry Forums Main page, one of them should hopefully respond.

It's an idea to also list the size for your T-Shirt, give your name and address and also list your YouPlay name and name of map that you won with and platform of choice you want the game for on release (Might even be a code to download the game)

Thanks a bunch! I'll message them asap

Pluggedinmusic
02-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Fallen champ, idk if you can help again, but I've left messages with ubi-swaguchi, ubiskybear, and ubi cj and I've had no responses, i see they haven't responded to other visitor messages either. I didn't see any option to private message them either.

Ubi-CJ
02-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Hey there @Pluggedinmusic!

I checked my inbox and couldn't find a message from you, I'm sorry :(

HOWEVER, we did receive your e-mail, so I can confirm we have your details, so thank you for that!
We'll get back to you soon :)

All the best,
CJ

Pluggedinmusic
02-28-2018, 03:36 AM
Hey there @Pluggedinmusic!

I checked my inbox and couldn't find a message from you, I'm sorry :(

HOWEVER, we did receive your e-mail, so I can confirm we have your details, so thank you for that!
We'll get back to you soon :)

All the best,
CJ

Hey CJ, Sorry, I don't use the forums often, I didn't see any play to leave a pm, I did leave a visitor message, obviously not the same, but thanks for responding. My mind is at ease!