PDA

View Full Version : Little disappointment with S5

Kahuf1
02-16-2018, 07:55 PM
Hello, the more and more I think about the previous OPs, the more I feel the game in S5 will be more and more worse.

First PK, the most possible moves, the fastest.
Then Cent, fast, brutal stamina damage, guaranteed mega damage.
Then Shaman, fast as diarrhea, strong damage, bites, all possible moves from the game and all the bonuses.

And now, in S5, we'll give Kensei more moves, speed and damage. Conquer gives tons of options to do shield bash. What's next? Are we still adding something to the Centurion? And everybody else too ...
Unblocable for everyone! Bleeding, deflects, softfeints for everyone! Whos who about picking the hero, just pick random and then use the same moves ...

I agree UBI have to do balance changes but in my opinion its not right way ...

Better way is to cut some OPs down (not only numbers), cut their moves and keep every hero just ORIGINAL!

LionHeart XXII
02-16-2018, 08:20 PM
I dont know man, then you might really want to reconsider if this game is right for you. I personally love the direction the game is heading in. These reworks basically give the characters more options. Before, they had little they could actually do. Do you not think that more moves and more ways to attack is better than doing the same thing over and over again?

Kahuf1
02-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Dont get me wrong... I want more ways to attack etc, but i dont want that every hero have the same moves.

Dry.Fish
02-16-2018, 08:27 PM
The vanilla version of this game was so much better.

Dry.Fish
02-16-2018, 08:46 PM
The over use of unblockables, stamina drains and hyper armour seems like a cheesy way of balancing.

SpaceJim12
02-16-2018, 08:54 PM
They just make new OP from old chars. Rework of Bers and Kensei seems stupid. All that high rep did on them were feint spam, where it's only metter of time, when you miss hit or GB. And on another side, you can't attack, cause all that spam means you must stay turtle.
And what Ubi did? Give that chars MORE feint they could spam...
To mutch relay on that attack cancels. And that is horible. Hope dedicated servers help with that.

High-Horse
02-16-2018, 09:53 PM
Dont get me wrong... I want more ways to attack etc, but i dont want that every hero have the same moves.

The point of the reworks is to get heroes that are lacking on the same level as heroes like PK, Cent, Shaman, etc. (though Cent could use some tweaks). They all have plenty of attacks but are hardly the same.

Kahuf1
02-17-2018, 08:39 AM
The point of the reworks is to get heroes that are lacking on the same level as heroes like PK, Cent, Shaman, etc. (though Cent could use some tweaks). They all have plenty of attacks but are hardly the same.

Why is someone need rework? Cause new heroes was simply failure. They give them everything and do them simply too OP.
If there no Shaman, Glad, Cent, u even dont think about rework and want only some minor changes OR put 1 new move to someone.

What i see reworks gives everyone tons of softfeints and almoust the same moveset. Maybe only 2moves are good, Kenseis hilt attack and conwueror upercut (dont know exactly names, sry).
Vanilas was unique. Everyone have unique playstyle. Newborns are just bad. Not all... Highlander is great inovation, two stances, no defence... Centurion like stamina drainer is very good too (but they give him too much). Shinobis playstyle and first ranged is great idea! But shaman... oh shaman is all heroes in 1.

And if i want to mention rework for example rework conqueror, they just give him oportunity to shieldbash more. Why just dont give him that new moves, rework little bit mechanics, but dont give him oportunity to bash more?

Tyrjo
02-17-2018, 08:55 AM
I predicted that the reworks were going to consist of unblockables and soft feints, I was so right.

Illyrian_King
02-17-2018, 07:13 PM

That's actually a true point.

Chars are becoming more and more similar.

Eventhough I must also say, that some chars have a too little move list, and it's hard to give them more moves that are "unique"

Kahuf1
02-17-2018, 07:44 PM
Agree with buff someones move list. But after for example Conqueror rework there is only more way to shieldbash. Thats pretty much all. So S4 was like bash + light + bash + light... and S5 will be like bash + heavy feint to bash + light + bash + light + heavy faint to bash........ it should be fun?

Conq should be tanky hero. He have a shield, so why dont give him some shield hits (not bash) with stun and damage? Or just work more on defencive stance? Easiest think is about while u are in def stance, u block every ways, but u can still somethink like parry (move mouse to any direction, pres heavy and Conq will do something like instant parry? Or some cool heavy attack? But if u miss timing or wronk side, u open ur full block stance... What about that?

Shoguki... man like sumo fighter... Why he dont use onhis weight to drop enemy to ground? Rework him with something like Lawbringers stove, but sucesfull that and enemy is on ground. Or give him 2 modes... press button to use his club 1handed. unable to use heavy, but his heavy button do fastest free hand punch. Dont like ida? Ok... lets him use his club like "stab" his enemy to chest with flat end of club (as if he was pointing at someone with a club) and that do damage + stamina damage + throw enemy backwards...

Is rly hard to give them more unique moves? Not at all... i have planty ideas...