PDA

View Full Version : Every character does not need unblockables

Cliff_001
02-16-2018, 06:59 PM
Please ubisoft stop just giving characters these moves and don't just give them bashes from neutral we need unique characters not just similar ones but they just look different. The truth is this game will never be fair no matter how hard you try I just want to have fun and people will play their favorite characters no matter how bad or good they are. It seems like bezerker players don't like the rework and I thought the character was rather cool in concept so why would you change I like this just go give them unblockables? Highlander imo got a huge overbuff and now you have to dodge after the kick would hit you to escape the grab why? And why does his heavy's all do around 40 DAMAGE!!! 40 with hyper armor. I thought kensei rework was ok I guess even though I'm not a fan of soft feints same with conq. I just hope the rest of the rework don't end up like these and I've been wanting my warden to be reworked ever since they have announced that they would be reworking season 1 heroes but now really I would be fine just leaving him how he is just my little thoughts/rant so far.

WastedPunk
02-16-2018, 07:10 PM
I'd assume you don't play the game much or are relatively inexperienced.
Literally everyone from the world class players to the casuals wanted Highlander and Kensei to get a buff.They were called the worst heroes in the game.
If you are complaining about Highlander's 40 dmg on on of the slowest heavies in the game,then you probably don't know that almost half the cast has top attacks that deal crazy damage.
I can explain the buff of others as well but I just cba

Cliff_001
02-16-2018, 07:18 PM
I'd assume you don't play the game much or are relatively inexperienced.
Literally everyone from the world class players to the casuals wanted Highlander and Kensei to get a buff.They were called the worst heroes in the game.
If you are complaining about Highlander's 40 dmg on on of the slowest heavies in the game,then you probably don't know that almost half the cast has top attacks that deal crazy damage.
I can explain the buff of others as well but I just cba
Forgot to preference I play mostly on console and nearly all of what I said above pertains to 4v4 and that buff is pretty good buff in those modes.