PDA

View Full Version : DCG Dedicated Coop Server

Widowmaker214
05-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Our Coop Server, running DCG is now online and currently open to the public. Along with our Teamspeak server.
you can get information on it at 214th.com/sheep
or
214th.com/sheep/server.cfm

you can join the game server via hyperlobby under 214th.com

This is NOT full switch.
Head shake is off (honestly we find this a bit silly with track IR)

Outside views are on (I beta test DCG and do a lot of checking on things)

labels are on, though I will be changing the dot range information in the near future.

Speed Bar is on

All but one campaign requires at least two people to be able to start a mission.

Only campaign #10 can be flown with only one person.

Widowmaker214
05-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Our Coop Server, running DCG is now online and currently open to the public. Along with our Teamspeak server.
you can get information on it at 214th.com/sheep
or
214th.com/sheep/server.cfm

you can join the game server via hyperlobby under 214th.com

This is NOT full switch.

Outside views are on (I beta test DCG and do a lot of checking on things)

labels are on, though I will be changing the dot range information in the near future.

Speed Bar is on

All but one campaign requires at least two people to be able to start a mission.

Only campaign #10 can be flown with only one person.

Jaws2002
05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Widowmaker214:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean when you say you find it silly with the trackIR?

Divine-Wind
05-29-2007, 05:17 PM
TrackIR + bobblehead effect makes the game more realistic since we don't have 6DOF, in my opinion.

Jaws2002
05-29-2007, 05:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Divine-Wind:
TrackIR + bobblehead effect makes the game more realistic since we don't have 6DOF, in my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly.

If you turn that off is like flying the plane with a camera welded in the plane instead of a pilot.

The pilot's body is not a rigid object.
Ever tried to aim a rifle while walking or running? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Widowmaker214
05-29-2007, 06:57 PM
I posted a notice about a server, not start some debate.

Henkie327
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Widowmaker214:
I posted a notice about a server, not start some debate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Exactly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif so here is a bump for you and your server

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif