PDA

View Full Version : Cool your Jets

LionHeart XXII
02-15-2018, 11:17 PM
Ok, so here's the thing, it takes time to get used to a change. For all the people whining and complaining about the reworks, or the GB change, or anything else with the new season, just chill and play the game. If you have played one way for an entire year, it will take a bit to get used to the changes. Same with the reworks, if you played against a Kensei the same way for the past year, you are going to have to change it up. If a Nerf is required, the Devs will be on it in time. So just cool your jets and get used to the game before you guys come on her bad mouthing everyone about how incompetent they are.

TSCDescon
02-15-2018, 11:20 PM
Don't care about changes. Just let me play the damn game, cant even sign into their server.

LionHeart XXII
02-15-2018, 11:24 PM
Don't care about changes. Just let me play the damn game, cant even sign into their server.

That'a a whole other, valid, issue...but to be fair, they have been working on a solution

Sipius
02-15-2018, 11:25 PM
If is that bad for you, wait till 19th, i am sure thing will improve..I find rhater curious how people cant play game after game,even now in peer to peer i play just fine and hardly get kicked..

TSCDescon
02-15-2018, 11:49 PM
That'a a whole other, valid, issue...but to be fair, they have been working on a solution

It's been almost six hours after patch. How much longer do they need?

SammyCannon
02-16-2018, 12:02 AM
They should never have released this before servers on console.
Det Another mistake

bob333e
02-16-2018, 02:23 AM
Ok, so here's the thing, it takes time to get used to a change. For all the people whining and complaining about the reworks, or the GB change, or anything else with the new season, just chill and play the game. If you have played one way for an entire year, it will take a bit to get used to the changes. Same with the reworks, if you played against a Kensei the same way for the past year, you are going to have to change it up. If a Nerf is required, the Devs will be on it in time. So just cool your jets and get used to the game before you guys come on her bad mouthing everyone about how incompetent they are.

Yeah I logged on here today and got greeted with a crapfest of complaints and rants on the first entire page. Then I was like ahhh.... parry changes... new Kensei... new Zerk.... *mental click*

Not even a day out yet, and people already mad at the changes. Gotta love this community.