PDA

View Full Version : The Versus Game.

masterfenix2009
09-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Well, I was bord and decided to make a game.Every week I will make someone from the assassins creed universe fight someone else.You guys can make a story about it, that is only one sentence long, so the other guy can continue what you wrote ,while I begin and end the story. It can be creepy,funny, insane, serious, or randome. I want you guys to go crazy with this. I know how crazy you guys are. The winner of the two fighting depends on who is winning
Example: Ezio vs Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is aoutomatically winning so he wins.
If I cant make a new vs person, someone else take over while I am gone. Lets begin.

As the sun rose, Ezio finally made it home,but someone was in the way. His name was Sephiroth.

Now you guys write one senteence continuing the story. Then write another sentence for another person to continue the story.

masterfenix2009
09-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Well, I was bord and decided to make a game.Every week I will make someone from the assassins creed universe fight someone else.You guys can make a story about it, that is only one sentence long, so the other guy can continue what you wrote ,while I begin and end the story. It can be creepy,funny, insane, serious, or randome. I want you guys to go crazy with this. I know how crazy you guys are. The winner of the two fighting depends on who is winning
Example: Ezio vs Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is aoutomatically winning so he wins.
If I cant make a new vs person, someone else take over while I am gone. Lets begin.

As the sun rose, Ezio finally made it home,but someone was in the way. His name was Sephiroth.

Now you guys write one senteence continuing the story. Then write another sentence for another person to continue the story.

Caligula__
09-13-2010, 08:46 PM
so kinda like the 4 words per post game?

primerib69
09-13-2010, 08:52 PM
aassassins creed and final fantasy 7? bro i dont know... its like mixing barney and the exorcism together.

masterfenix2009
09-13-2010, 09:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
so kinda like the 4 words per post game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little, but just make a sentence then make another sentence so someone can continue.

masterfenix2009
09-13-2010, 09:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
aassassins creed and final fantasy 7? bro i dont know... its like mixing barney and the exorcism together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesnt have to make sense just go crazy with it. Now someone continue the story.

MolochXX
09-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Ezio said, "Excuse me sir, would you kindly step out of the way of this path?"

Sephiroth answered, "Oh, of course. Sorry about that."

They both went their separate ways peacefully.

THE END

masterfenix2009
09-13-2010, 09:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MolochXX:
Ezio said, "Excuse me sir, would you kindly step out of the way of this path?"

Sephiroth answered, "Oh, of course. Sorry about that."

They both went their separate ways peacefully.

THE END </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like that but the story is supposed to go on for a week. make one sentence for your part but then make another one for someone else to continue.

someone cut out the end and then continue the fight.

EzioAssassin51
09-14-2010, 05:29 AM
This is kind of a silly game. No doubt it'll go dead soon!