PDA

View Full Version : Finished Truth and Game Glitched

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 05:49 AM
So I finish the Truth, go back to the base and Lucy is there, but Desmond is stuck in the Animus chair vibrating like crazy. The cutscene ends and I'm standing stuck in the chair. I can't get out, can't go talk to Lucy who was missing before this point. All I could do was go back in the Animus, then came out, but Lucy was gone again. Son of a ***** Ubisoft. What the EFF would the characters have said if I was able to talk to them? I just missed out on part of the story line thanks to a god damn glitch.

EDIT: Tried to go back and do it again, no effing way. Son of a *****, now to find out what gets said I'll have to start a whole god damn new game and get all the way to the point where I can get all 10 Glyphs. God damnit, you really had to have a game ruining glitch happen right after finishing The Truth. FIRE SOMEONE! God damnit.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 05:49 AM
So I finish the Truth, go back to the base and Lucy is there, but Desmond is stuck in the Animus chair vibrating like crazy. The cutscene ends and I'm standing stuck in the chair. I can't get out, can't go talk to Lucy who was missing before this point. All I could do was go back in the Animus, then came out, but Lucy was gone again. Son of a ***** Ubisoft. What the EFF would the characters have said if I was able to talk to them? I just missed out on part of the story line thanks to a god damn glitch.

EDIT: Tried to go back and do it again, no effing way. Son of a *****, now to find out what gets said I'll have to start a whole god damn new game and get all the way to the point where I can get all 10 Glyphs. God damnit, you really had to have a game ruining glitch happen right after finishing The Truth. FIRE SOMEONE! God damnit.

MaciejMarchewka
11-28-2010, 06:05 AM
had the same problem. got out of the animus and stuck in chair..got mad as hell.

what ive done is got back to animus get out again.
in my case it worked. then i know that before Lucy was gone for some time. but she is Sanctuary.(i think) she sits on right from her desk(if you look at it) you can talk to her.if she isnt there there is only 1 cutscene. go to the table thats on the right.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 06:12 AM
If someone could transcribe whatever conversations Desmond has with Lucy, Shawn and Becca right after finishing the Truth in AC Brotherhood, I'd really like to know just to know. Would they even talk or would they all continue refusing to talk just like before. I just finished sequence 6, but maybe no one talking is a glitch too? I'm really ****ed off about this. Probably one of the worst moments in the whole game for something to go wrong. I wish I had a team of assassin's to send to mess up whoever is responsible for letting that glitch slip by.

That was my one opportunity to talk to Lucy while she was MIA, and now there's no way to talk to her or hear what got said. And what if I had missed the final Cutscene of The Truth? There's really no way to replay that final sequence? Who's bright idea was that? FIRE THEM!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Did anyone play this part and have it NOT glitch?

Do any conversations even happen or does no one know?

Black_Widow9
11-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Please post this here-
Please Read - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Animus Issue. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7571039398)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>