PDA

View Full Version : What time is the game down tomorrow for the patch?

HazelrahFirefly
02-14-2018, 11:44 PM
I ask because typically I wake up early and try to do the orders before work. I often don't get a chance to play after I get home. However, if the game is going offline some time between 4 and 6 eastern US time, then I won't bother and will wait until Friday to play.

Thanks (if anybody knows)!

UbiJurassic
02-14-2018, 11:49 PM
I ask because typically I wake up early and try to do the orders before work. I often don't get a chance to play after I get home. However, if the game is going offline some time between 4 and 6 eastern US time, then I won't bother and will wait until Friday to play.

Thanks (if anybody knows)!

This maintenance is scheduled to begin at 12:00PM EST and last until 12:45PM EST with an expected downtime of 45 minutes. You should be fine to play in the morning before work. :)

HazelrahFirefly
02-15-2018, 12:51 AM
This maintenance is scheduled to begin at 12:00PM EST and last until 12:45PM EST with an expected downtime of 45 minutes. You should be fine to play in the morning before work. :)

Yay! You're the best! Every day is better (usually) when I start it with FH!

P.S. Not this morning when my butt got handed to me several times by a well organized Dominion team. Oh well.

Kamen42
02-15-2018, 08:20 AM

12:00PM EST is about the time I get from work in my timezone. (6:00 PM CET). I was kind of hoping the patch would be live already by the time. Oh well, I guess it will be Warrior's Den time :)