PDA

View Full Version : So I should wait...

logman01
03-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I started reading most of the four pages of bugs in the game and the fact that a patch is already out. I haven't purchased the game yet, so will someone please let me know when you think they have a working product?

After all the complaints about the early SH3, you think they would have gotten a clue?!

logman01
03-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I started reading most of the four pages of bugs in the game and the fact that a patch is already out. I haven't purchased the game yet, so will someone please let me know when you think they have a working product?

After all the complaints about the early SH3, you think they would have gotten a clue?!

BartWilmink
03-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Notice bug reports like 'no incremental scope up/down' command (which is clearly on the keyboard chart, AND the same as in SH3).

Im not saying there's no bugs, but do keep in mind 'the source' when reading on the internet (which is also nicknamed 'the open sewer of information').

And I now just contributed to the smell again I guess... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

logman01
03-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the response. I remember SH3 before I installed the 1.4 patch. That was a mess. The black sun, the screwed up voice commands, and everything else. I guess I will just wait until all the patches come out. I can justify a better computer/video card later in my life.