PDA

View Full Version : Still going on Ubisoft

S.ArthurDayne
02-13-2018, 11:55 PM
When i play duels and brawls every 2nd or 3rd match the game crashen when i get to the black screen beetween the rounds. Does anyone have the same problem? Or a solution maybe? Ubisoft pls fix your game this is unplayable

Kamen42
02-14-2018, 10:41 AM
When i play duels and brawls every 2nd or 3rd match the game crashen when i get to the black screen beetween the rounds. Does anyone have the same problem? Or a solution maybe? Ubisoft pls fix your game this is unplayable

I've never had or heard of this problem. Maybe it is connected to your system? Or maybe it is something that will be solved by the servers.

Charmzzz
02-14-2018, 11:07 AM
Never had this. Duels were always super stable for me, like they never crashed at all even if the opponent left. Do you have the same issue when playing other modes? All drivers up to date? System spec?

S.ArthurDayne
02-14-2018, 12:30 PM
Everything is stable and smooth ... it only crashes in game mode that have multiple rounds , in the black screen beetween the round the audio stops and it just freezes and i have to use task manager to close the game .. its weird ... that transition beetween rounds is buged or something , its not my specs cause a full on domion fight with 8 people and minions and abilities is working fine.

Charmzzz
02-14-2018, 12:38 PM
Sound stopping and Client crashes? I would try the Repair Function first, otherwise open a Ticket with their support.

S.ArthurDayne
02-14-2018, 12:50 PM
Repair Function?

Kamen42
02-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Repair Function?

It validates all game files and repairs them if needed. You can do it in your Uplay launcher - go to the game page and I think it is in Settings.

Or if you have it on Steam, right click the game in the list and select Properties. I think he tab's name is Local Files or something like that.

Charmzzz
02-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Repair Function?

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025650/Verify-Game-In-Uplay