PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Car Destroyed no matter what team assigned.

TX-EcoDragon
12-26-2004, 09:42 PM
I am using fuel trucks in 3.03 as I've always done to aid in ground object destruction, now even if the truck is assigned blue (or red, or none) I get the "Friendly Car Destroyed" message. Am I the only one?

TX-EcoDragon
12-26-2004, 09:42 PM
I am using fuel trucks in 3.03 as I've always done to aid in ground object destruction, now even if the truck is assigned blue (or red, or none) I get the "Friendly Car Destroyed" message. Am I the only one?

TX-EcoDragon
12-26-2004, 10:44 PM
I should mention it is the Opel Blitz. . . when I attacked them from the blue base they said enemey destroyed. Thusly it appears that they are simply assigned a red army value no matter what you do in the FMB.

polkku
12-27-2004, 02:26 AM
The airfields have that circle around them in FMB. everything inside that circle is automatically forced to same team as that airfield. that is the only thing that will force something to be red or blue. If you already concidered this, then I have to say you found a bug.

TX-EcoDragon
12-27-2004, 02:51 AM
Sure enough. . . that was the trouble! The bases were far apart so to test I placed a test runway in the area near the objective. . even though they were in the blue circle they were also in the red one and sure enough, that overrides the selection you make in the menu!

Thanks!

:-D