PDA

View Full Version : Consoles

K1ngthepug
02-13-2018, 01:17 PM
May be a stupid question but does anyone have any Information on which console BGE2 will run on.
I've seen on German and Swiss websites (I live in Switzerland) that there are pre orders available for Xbox one and PS4.
Is this legit? Have Ubisoft confirmed somewhere that the game will be cross platform?
One thing I would Love to see, not sure how possible it is, but cross network or cross platform play. If my brother is playing BGE2 on his PC and myself and my wife on our Xbox consoles I would enjoy if we could all join together to set sail across the galaxy.
If these questions have already been answered somewhere I apologise.

"Like a monkey ready to be shot into space.
Space monkeys!
Ready to sacrifice themselves for the greater good."

Legion-495
02-13-2018, 03:29 PM
Could you please post a link to the said pre-orders?
Those are very likely fake. If so we should Ubisoft know about this.

We would need to get that confirmed but just from my knowledge games seperate from consoles (which could get crossplay) and PC.
Unless Microsoft would go in for that I don't see it happening. We will see as it is usually a network intern thing on consoles. Furthermore is a question if the networkcode of this very game can be extended for this and if the console version even is compatible with PC.

As of date it will be made for PC, Xbox One, PS4 but except PC nothing is really set into stone. The game is after all still in development.

K1ngthepug
02-14-2018, 12:55 AM
https://www.wog.ch/index.cfm/search/type/Games/term/beyond%2420good%2420%2426%2420evil%24202?gclid=Cjw KCAiAtorUBRBnEiwAfcp_YzBhswIE7yNN3AE2cgHRW6K-kBEgf3AnnnH3n0Dw0gmsiSRMm95R8xoCyNgQAvD_BwE

This was the particular one i was talking about in my post. To be fair its a nice looking box art they show on the website.
There are many more here and there.

UbiBorghal
02-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Thank you for sharing this, K1ngthepug! As far as I know, the game is not available for preorder yet. I will look into this and report back as soon as I have an answer for you.

KIERROK
02-14-2018, 05:26 PM
Most likely a false leak. I know Gamestop (Not sure if there's any in Switzerland, but it's a game/nerdy store) has made a few false pre-orders.

So_sly_354
02-20-2018, 03:47 AM
Please ubsoft see this message please put this game on Xbox one please I don't have a play station and can't get one so please help me and many other Xbox users out .

Legion-495
02-20-2018, 03:41 PM
Please ubsoft see this message please put this game on Xbox one please I don't have a play station and can't get one so please help me and many other Xbox users out .

It is no exclusive anyway. We should recheck on that in 2020.