Knight_Raime
02-12-2018, 06:55 AM
lovely copy paste.

Nextonepls
02-12-2018, 06:55 AM
:P

CandleInTheDark
02-12-2018, 10:29 AM
In this game its the opposite. Orochi is an Assasin that relies on Risky Moves now....

Pretty much, yes. He is a burst damage character, (that is word of devs by the by) where utilised to his fullest he can do a lot of damage in a very few moves, it is reasonable that the highest damage comes with the most risk. It is also reasonable that the devs bring his light punish down to be in line with the light punish of the other characters on heavy parries and that they buff something in his actual kit.

At the season 2 launch stream, there was an orochi main in the singles tournament, he utilised the full kit, hit everything.,including heavy deflect more than once, and showed that it is viable in top level play, while he got some damage with the flicker he essentially lost to tech abuse in the round robin and a bug that was neither his nor his opponent's doing in the knock out stages.

Orochi is a counter attacker and yes that means risk, it also means reward and the highest reward for the highest risk,counter attackers should not have safe openers as their highest source of damage.

Kryltic
02-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Bye!! *waves* with an attitude like that you certainly won't be missed.

If I can regularly get my deflect attacks to hit and I'm rep3. I would expect a rep40 to do it almost every time.

Nextonepls
02-12-2018, 11:49 AM
I dont care anymore

Tyrjo
02-12-2018, 12:27 PM
The standard deviation in Orochi skill level is huge. You notice immediately when you face an Orochi who knows what he's doing. That means, knows exactly how to exploit the weaknesses of the hero you play yourself.

There are plenty of Orochi who haven't bothered to learn the moveset if all other heroes. Naturally they will have a harder time.

AlexHuaTian
02-12-2018, 08:25 PM
Give him a bigger deflect window. lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WIyu63NyQGLyfSg/giphy.gif

Baturai
02-13-2018, 09:55 PM
.https://i.imgur.com/eNmsDAo.jpg

Or Han Blood