PDA

View Full Version : How fight vs warden vortex spam??????????

PecarCZ
02-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Can anybody say me how i can fight as Highlander with this idiot vortex spam??? With assasins i have zero problems but highlander is slow as **** and have smallest dodge in game.

bob333e
02-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Offensive Stance > super fast dash + fast light pommel pokes.

Against Warden, his two best vortex starters are either dashing (to front or side), or top light. Keep your guard top, and if you see him dashing when you didn't attack, he's going for a shoulderbash. You can do top light to cancel his shoulderbash, or dodge and punish.

Most vortex spammers are bad Wardens. They won't incorporate advanced mind games so in many cases you're good to go with dodge and punish.

Also, use your heavy rotating side attack often. It has hyperarmor and it will counter both his shoulderbash and his cancel into GB, should he go for that.

Lastly, your Caber Toss will override his shoulderbash, unless he fully charged his shoulderbash.

As of S5, HL will be pretty packed. You'll have an easier time, added to what I wrote above. Also, watch Hound of Tara on Youtube. He's a beast HL. Probably the best in the world.

David_gorda
02-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Can anybody say me how i can fight as Highlander with this idiot vortex spam??? With assasins i have zero problems but highlander is slow as **** and have smallest dodge in game. unlock and roll away and reset the fight. Warden is a tough matchup for highlander since you need to be careful with stamina management and highlander use so much stamina for his attacks.

WastedPunk
02-14-2018, 03:33 PM
But that doesn't do s hi t,he will put you back into the vortex with close to zero effort.

RenegadeTX2000
02-14-2018, 04:35 PM
One of Highlanders worst mus lol. Warden

Arekonator
02-14-2018, 04:55 PM
Just roll away, lol
works EVERY TIME