PDA

View Full Version : Total unplayable game last 2 weeks

PecarCZ
02-11-2018, 10:49 PM
9/10 game got desync/error/dc/lag or finish game with all bots. After 20 years i play many game with p2p but only this game is most pathetic what i ever play.Ubisoft pls if you dont know how make working multiplayer nest time just only make singleplayer games.I dont think dedicate server save this game i can bet when game start using dedicate servers we will see same dc/errors/lag what we see from release.

Halvtand
02-12-2018, 10:34 AM
While i understand your frustration and share your experience (these last week has been full of bad connections) the very nature of having servers will mitigate many of the problems we have today. Most of the problems are due to some people having a really bad connection, which ruins the game for everyone in the match. With a server and lag compensation you should be able to get a much more stable experience across many matches.
Add to this that dedicated servers means that the devs can monitor said servers and pick out people who are using stuff like lag-switches and software-driven packet loss-manipulators and simply ban them in real time just like they are doing right now in siege.