PDA

View Full Version : Shaman's second predator's mercy / pacthed out? - anyone able to pull it off?

TC.Boris
02-11-2018, 11:49 AM
I watched the advanced heroes video from within for honor. It says that you can do a second predators mercy or even link into a wildcats pounce if the first one misses.
All you got to do is press and hold X or RT. I tried it endless times it never comes out. I do the first predators mercy, it misses, I hold X but the shaman returns to normal stance instead of doing another like in the advanced video. :confused:

Is it still in the game (and when yes, how the heck does this work) or got it patched out?

Thanks for all clarification.

Takuram
02-11-2018, 06:14 PM
I just did it today on a dominion match... However, I never hold the button to do it, just press GB like crazy if I miss it, so I've never noticed if there's some timing involved... maybe try it on practice?

TC.Boris
02-12-2018, 11:23 AM
I just did it today on a dominion match... However, I never hold the button to do it, just press GB like crazy if I miss it, so I've never noticed if there's some timing involved... maybe try it on practice?

Ah I see. So the command input in the advanced video isn't right. I will give it a shot. Thank you.

TC.Boris
02-12-2018, 11:57 AM

Ok I tried it with mashing GB but nothing happens. Do you keep holding LT (enemy lock on) all the time?

Tyrjo
02-12-2018, 12:33 PM
It's still there, but it should be removed imo. If she misses it, she should land flat on her belly and receive recovery frames.

Alustar.
02-12-2018, 10:48 PM
First make sure your opponent is all bleeding, then as you land on the ground after a whiffed Mercy, you should input here, either square or right trigger. There is no need to make them, I just hold the attack button in making on following up with through animation till the follow up one goes through.

As to it being nerfed, it didn't need it. This ability is extremely punishable on a missed connection