PDA

View Full Version : Stop combining elimination and skimish together.

Deadlywolf712
02-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Either you remove skirmish or separate the two game modes.

I can't enjoy elimination like I used to. Every once in a while I get put into a skirmish match and I have to quit the game every time.

These two games are so different. Skirmish is trash and elimination is not, it's probably the reason why people don't play deathmatch anymore.

Listen to your f ucking community.

Maxime_Qc-
02-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Why dont we just Get rid of that stupid game mode ?

When you have To combined The worse mode with The best To FORCE people To play it ... theres a problem

Cliff_001
02-10-2018, 10:39 PM
While I know I am in the minority in that I like skirmish more than elimination putting them together was a stupid idea. They wanted more people to play thoes two game modes but as for me I just don't even play deathmatch period anymore. But this has been brought up before and they just brush it off by saying we will think about it, now I pretty much play PvP in exclusively dominion now until they change it.

Deadlywolf712
02-11-2018, 05:39 PM
lkj;hncxfgvkl;bdfxgjhlk;jgdfhsl;kjdsfkghjfds

JadeBosson.
02-11-2018, 06:50 PM
I love skirmish but don't like elimination so I just avoid the mixed gamemode all together

Helnekromancer
02-11-2018, 07:16 PM
I hate skirmish it's basically who wins the first 4v4 wins the game that's it, there's no comeback, they get their feats first, get all the buffs and you get mauled over and over.
This mode is only good for pre-mades and thats it.

I wish they just get rid of Skirmish and replace it with Free-For-All. So atleast there isn't a gank squad dictating the match and everyone is out for themselves.

CandleInTheDark
02-11-2018, 07:47 PM
The problem comes in that the diehard players in both game modes forced others away, whether with premades in skirmish or people insisting on 1v1's in elimination,most people decided screw this, this isn't fun any more.

Then players in both games pestered the devs week after week for incentives to raise the player pool against the rewards over time balancing in place or through orders. So the devs fixed the population issue putting both together. Anyone who has been toxic to another player or gotten their lols in taking down pickup groups has contributed to the state both game modes are in.

I hate skirmish it's basically who wins the first 4v4 wins the game that's it, there's no comeback, they get their feats first, get all the buffs and you get mauled over and over.

Bearing in mind that they are implementing from next patch that instead of having players respawn on a set time, anyone who is dead spawns at the next spawn time together, they are looking to address that. Sure it might mean if two go down the other two need to have the sense to retreat, but there should not be a constant 4v1 now.

From the patch notes

Skirmish now uses a pulse respawn mechanic.

Developers comment: This means that all dead players will respawn simultaneously every 10 seconds, with a minimum of 3 seconds. This should make it much easier for teams to regroup after losing team fights, which in turn should make the whole game mode fairer. To supplement this change, executions will no longer inflict a respawn duration penalty and will instead give more hard points based on the duration of the execution (Short: 15 pts, Medium: 35pts, Long: 50 pts). This should ultimately create shorter and more intense matches that feel more like what a Skirmish should be.

Deadlywolf712
02-11-2018, 07:52 PM
Skirmish is still a fu-cking ga-y game mode though.

They are NOTHING alike, they shouldn't be combined together. I wouldn't care if they made skirmish better. It's not the same as elimination.

Deadlywolf712
02-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Don't force players to play a game mode they don't like jesus christ.

UbiInsulin
02-11-2018, 08:42 PM
lkj;hncxfgvkl;bdfxgjhlk;jgdfhsl;kjdsfkghjfds

Hey, just as a note of warning: I understand that you're frustrated but please make sure to only post actual content. Since you're the OP of this thread, this probably falls under the category of "bumping" this thread, which is against our forum rules.

I'm sorry you're finding Skirmish matches when you want Elimination. You can set one of the modes as your preferred one. I'll still let the team know that you preferred the old system!

Deadlywolf712
02-11-2018, 11:27 PM
They will probably just blow it off and keep the sh itty system as it is. I bet one of the developers love Skirmish so it's hopeless.