PDA

View Full Version : Who the next set of reworks should be.

Baggin_
02-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Shugoki, he needs a huge rework to his moveset and how his hyperarmor works.

Orochi, he needs more mixups with unblockables and possibly soft feints.

Warden, he needs a complete rework to his shoulder bash and the risk/reward for it. Also needs some more mixup options with crushing counter strike coming from all directions (much like highlander).

Any ideas?

Devils-_-legacy
02-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Valk Shug and warden I'd like to see as the parry changes might kill these off for different reasons valkaries gets parried out of light a lot everyone will get free heavy's on her after parry changes Shug no longer has gb on parry so he's left with the lights headbutt combo that's just boring and frustrating to play against warden like a 2 trick pony sb and lights I just want to see some interesting & eccentric kits on these heros

Tyrjo
02-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Orochi is probable the most played hero, so many people come and claim he's weak. The problem is, people play Orochi like he's a Peacekeeper, he's not. Start playing him like the true counter attacker he is and you will learn that he's not as bad as you think.

The devs have talked about Orochi a few times on the Warriors den and Roman said that DATA shows he's not in such a bad state as some people make it out to be.

Knight_Raime
02-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Hard to say when we don't know their critera for what needs a rework (like kensei and conq) or who needs major updates (like zerk and highlander)
If we went off of people's complaints the loudest I would say warden, valk, and orochi would probably be the next 3.

CandleInTheDark
02-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Going by one per faction in terms of big game changing reworks, I would say warden, valk and shug.

ChampionRuby50g
02-10-2018, 10:19 PM
I believe the devs are doing the reworks in 3s, such as one hero from each faction at least getting a major overhaul, Id say its Warden, Valk and either Shugo or Orochi. Orochi over Shugo because as mentioned, Orochi is probably the most played hero and if he misses out on the next round Ubi will have a lot of angry weebs after them.

SammyCannon
02-10-2018, 11:28 PM
All.

SammyCannon
02-10-2018, 11:33 PM
And new berserker looks like a light spam nightmare to me.
Shall be interesting to see how this will play out.
Everything seems based on PC play, with 2k player base.

bob333e
02-10-2018, 11:51 PM
I'd like to think it's going to be Warden, Orochi, and dunno who else. Purely because Warden and Orochi have been touched up alongside the season 5 update. This suggests they're already starting to look into them.

I'm not too anxious about Warden's rework. He'll suck, I leave the game. I won't bother complaining about it on the forum. He'll rock, my faith in Ubisoft balancing things will be touched up a notch. By the time his rework happens, we'll already be with dedicated servers and all that. It would be a good time to decide on whether to keep on with this game, or move on.

My main gripes with this game will linger on because they are tied with deep systematic changes that are highly unlikely to happen, and the threads I made around which are getting ignored by the representatives here on the forum. They are controversial topics alright, so can't blame them for the ignore. At least someone wrote something about it.

EvoX.
02-11-2018, 12:14 AM
How can anyone but Valkyrie be the next hero to be reworked? She needs the love more than any other character.

Helnekromancer
02-11-2018, 02:07 AM
Valk and Nobu, both these characters fail to do what they were intended to do, which was keep the enemy at bay. Both have long range weapons but it is never emphasis in their movements. They are neither fast or versatile, they play one way and that one dimensional style no longer works in this game.

The devs have shown they can make strong Assassins but we or maybe I need a good ranged fighter. Not everyone wants to play the twitchy, super fast, forgiving assassin.

Vakris_One
02-11-2018, 03:00 AM
For a moveset rework (like they did for Ken and Conq) I would say:
- Shugo
- Warden
- Orochi

For a rebalance (like they did for Highlander, Zerker & Nobu) I would say:
- Valkyrie
- Lawbringer
- Possibly Centurion