PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: unthinkable locations, no chance, etc.

W_The_Reaver
02-09-2010, 03:52 PM
First off: yes, there is another AC3 discussion, but there is a difference between this one and that one: possibility; this forum is for the ideas that normally would never be thought of for AC3, and so, let me start this forum with this:

Mesoamerica, but more specifically, the Olmec, once a mighty faction, they dissapeared, with nearly no recordings of their presence...

Now, I want everyone to remember that this not only has to do with AC3, but with the plot twists that could possible turn out...

and don't get me started about Atlantis...

(remember, this is for both the memory Desmond MIGHT visit, or the possible links to the 'elders'; I just coined that, so no-one else is allowed to take claim for it, unless they prove they came up with it before me, I'm too lazy to research it...)

W_The_Reaver
02-09-2010, 03:52 PM
First off: yes, there is another AC3 discussion, but there is a difference between this one and that one: possibility; this forum is for the ideas that normally would never be thought of for AC3, and so, let me start this forum with this:

Mesoamerica, but more specifically, the Olmec, once a mighty faction, they dissapeared, with nearly no recordings of their presence...

Now, I want everyone to remember that this not only has to do with AC3, but with the plot twists that could possible turn out...

and don't get me started about Atlantis...

(remember, this is for both the memory Desmond MIGHT visit, or the possible links to the 'elders'; I just coined that, so no-one else is allowed to take claim for it, unless they prove they came up with it before me, I'm too lazy to research it...)