PDA

View Full Version : How can I get better bots in dominion?

justinhntr
02-10-2018, 06:17 AM
Hi all,
I play the game casually vs. bots. I'm an overall rep 55, but I'm not very good at duels against players. If I play for XP in dominion the bots they put me up against are level 1 - and I win easily every time. It's not fun. I have to custom a match to play better bots but don't get any xp or steel. Do I have to play against real players and get a better win percentage to play against better AI? Do I only need a higher rep to get put against better AI?

EvoX.
02-10-2018, 11:40 AM
The level of bots you're put up against is determined by your performance against players. I suggest playing vs AI with other people, as it will then determine their level by the average of you 4's skill, plus you get more XP and Steel than by just playing alone.

AkenoKobayashi
02-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Ubi doesn't care about the people who play vs AI. They make the algorithm for determining the Bot level based on your PvP Skill + your team's Skill so you will play the PvP modes until you're high enough Skill to get level 3 Bots in vs AI. Assuming your team doesn't have low Skill themselves. ;)