PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on what 3 classes need reworks or buffs

Playing_Mantis
02-10-2018, 06:00 AM
I want to know the opinion of what 3 classes next most need the rework. Not in any strict order but just want to know what people are thinking. don't include the kensai,beserker, or the conc. because they are getting a rework already.

my 3 choices are..and its not meant to be a fight..just opinions.

1.Valk- after parry changes this hero will hurt very bad as she relies on parry combo punishes. she has too much punish on her moves.
2.Orochi- of course if u read my posts u would know this- orchi is basically top lights and zone, and with the top light 30% nerf the class is going to be very low tier.
3.Shugoki- kinda a stale hero that nobody likes to play.

Sauronbaine
02-10-2018, 06:19 AM
1. Centurion. He's not good nor is he bad, but hes kind of cancerous the way hes designed. Def needs a rework.

2. For the Samurai, I'd say Shugoki. Kinda boring and no one really plays him, but he doesn't have many openers either, ever since they nerfed his running charge.

3. For the Vikings...? Hmm hard choice. I'd say the Valk could use it, but shes' also kinda cancerous with the light into the leg sweep. Its dodgeable but not all the time. Kind of a pain since its a free heavy basically.

Tyrjo
02-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Valkyrie

Shugoki

Warden

PablO_Chaconn
02-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Lawbringer - wouldnít want to see a major rework but I find his play style very satisfying and enjoyable but he mainly relies on -block-shove-gaurd break or light . Would like to see move options from the shove and maybe a opener.

Orochi - Iv been playing from launch and havenít touched the orochi ever until the other day .
I just felt he has absolutely nothing to offer , predictable and limited

Warden - only because I donít care for shugoki and Valkyrie Iv never enjoyed otherwise them two

Illyrian_King
02-10-2018, 02:03 PM
!!! WARDEN !!!

Fix his Vortex and I am satisfied ^^

PablO_Chaconn
02-10-2018, 02:11 PM
!!! WARDEN !!!

Fix his Vortex and I am satisfied ^^

Vortex shouldnít be a problem anymore . Simply dodge and punish .

If I use warden and try vortex on people it rarely works anymore , to predictable. Thatís why I donít play him because thatís all his got

Playing_Mantis
02-11-2018, 08:32 AM
yea cent could use rework but for the worse :D

S0Mi_xD
02-11-2018, 11:30 AM
Berserker

Valk

Shugoki

Orochi

Jazz117Volkov
02-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Valkyrie

Shugoki

Warden
This would be my vote too.

Valkyrie was a lot like Kensei, just more speed and less damage. She should be more like Gladiator.

Shugoki needs help. I'm surprised how much I've enjoyed playing him, but the kit is very limited and often very high risk/reward. After the parry changes he's going to be a lean mean head butting machine...but that's about it.

Warden needs an overhaul and an expansion. I love the fundamentals of the kit but it's much too simplistic to remain viable against all these spam engines.

S0Mi_xD
02-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Valkyrie was a lot like Kensei, just more speed and less damage. She should be more like Gladiator.

No - i disagree on this sentence. She is not like Kensei.
She is much better than Kensei was befor his Rework.

She needs some small buffs not more

Armosias
02-11-2018, 12:34 PM
No - i disagree on this sentence. She is not like Kensei.
She is much better than Kensei was befor his Rework.

She needs some small buffs not more
I agree on this: Valk needs some number tweaking no major rework, her kit already offers lots of moves, give her one or two mixups and she's good to go. So does Cent. If I had to point out a viking I'd say Warlord without any hesitation, he have like 10 moves and need more abilities.

PDXGorechild
02-11-2018, 03:42 PM
1. Centurion
2. Valkyrie
3. Shugoki

Devils-_-legacy
02-11-2018, 05:28 PM
On the current theroy of one per fraction warden (2 move pony)
Valk (2 move pony)
Shug(2 move pony)

JadeBosson.
02-11-2018, 06:52 PM
valk
armursha
highlander