PDA

View Full Version : Rewards 3hrs twitch??

Safanelle
02-10-2018, 02:48 AM
I followed the entire transmission, which an hour earlier, with the contraction open due to the time zone. I left the broadcast open until I went to buy bread. I used the chat, and even after all that, I did not get the 4th reward. It really made me sad. :(

I know it's a prize that does not require much effort, but I did what you asked for, the just, honored, is to receive the prize. :(

I'm sure it's just a setback, a misunderstanding. I like the Ubisoft company, I've never had any complaints about it.:)

UbiJurassic
02-10-2018, 02:50 AM
I followed the entire transmission, which an hour earlier, with the contraction open due to the time zone. I left the broadcast open until I went to buy bread. I used the chat, and even after all that, I did not get the 4th reward. It really made me sad. :(

I know it's a prize that does not require much effort, but I did what you asked for, the just, honored, is to receive the prize. :(

I'm sure it's just a setback, a misunderstanding. I like the Ubisoft company, I've never had any complaints about it.:)

The last reward has been rolling out very slowly for players.If by the end of today you don't have it, we recommend contacting our support team (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can look into the problem, Safanelle.

Safanelle
02-10-2018, 06:00 AM
so far no reward. = /