PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for watching the Twitch reveal, WTF???

Archeun
02-09-2018, 10:18 PM
I received the 1st reward but despite keeping my Twitch going for 8 hours; did not receive the rest. Is there a way to fix this or am I basically screwed?

UbiJurassic
02-09-2018, 10:38 PM
The rewards had a major delay in being distributed, but they should be rolling out progressively through today. We encourage you to contact the support team (support.ubi.com) if by the end of today you still don't have your rewards. They will be able to look into it the details of the problem.

Archeun
02-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the information. Are they rolling out based on location or alphabetically? Is that information you know or can provide?

UbiJurassic
02-09-2018, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the information. Are they rolling out based on location or alphabetically? Is that information you know or can provide?

Unfortunately I don't have the details on that, Archeun.

Claudius_Katt
02-10-2018, 06:19 AM
Hey UbiJurassic,

Been a little confusion over the Twitch reward thing,
Can you confirm if you had to watch the livestream to get the rewards or whether you could watch the video upload and still receive them?
I watched the entire upload cause its impossible to watch the stream for me due to my timezone and I wanted to know if I was still in the running for the rewards or not.

UbiJurassic
02-10-2018, 08:00 PM
Hey UbiJurassic,

Been a little confusion over the Twitch reward thing,
Can you confirm if you had to watch the livestream to get the rewards or whether you could watch the video upload and still receive them?
I watched the entire upload cause its impossible to watch the stream for me due to my timezone and I wanted to know if I was still in the running for the rewards or not.
Sorry that you were unable to watch the stream itself. Unfortunately, in order to receive the rewards, you would need to have watched it live on Twitch.