PDA

View Full Version : Forums

bannex19
02-09-2018, 08:26 PM
If you read these forums you'd think the devs are worse than human traffickers by the way some people attack them. Get some class people, I've never played a game that has a group of dedicated devs that are working hard you keep the player base informed and take their suggestions into consideration like for honor does.

Want to see a team that couldn't care less look at destiny 2 or battlefront. For honor has consistently and continually added content and balance pretty much weekly since launch. What the hell is everybody's problem?

Baggin_
02-09-2018, 08:39 PM
If you read these forums you'd think the devs are worse than human traffickers by the way some people attack them. Get some class people, I've never played a game that has a group of dedicated devs that are working hard you keep the player base informed and take their suggestions into consideration like for honor does.

Want to see a team that couldn't care less look at destiny 2 or battlefront. For honor has consistently and continually added content and balance pretty much weekly since launch. What the hell is everybody's problem?

People get mad and complain, (I've had my share of rage posts) but in the end we all keep coming back because of the fact the devs care and activly support their game.

Tyrjo
02-09-2018, 09:50 PM
I find most regulars to be very well behaved. There is an odd ball 1st poster with rage here every now and then. But what can you do about it?

UbiInsulin
02-09-2018, 10:09 PM
It's okay to make criticisms as long as forum rules (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181761-Forum-Rules) are followed. It's all part of the feedback process. Obviously there are lines that can be crossed, but in the end we want to hear how you guys would like to see the game improve.