PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows when we'll get the prize for the Viking victory?

I_loveMemes
02-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Title

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2018, 10:02 PM
The prize for winning Season 4? That has already been received.

Edit: if you are actually talking about the tournament, I copied this from Tundra 793 on another thread, and he got this from reddit

UPDATE: A lot of users have received/been notified on twitch for all the rewards they were qualified for. It may take longer to appear for others and for in the game. It won't pop up on a notification screen ingame that you have earned them, they are just added onto your account.

UPDATE 2: For the vikings reward for winning the 4v4 tournament you get 1K steel and a combat pack. They only counted players part of the vikings faction 1 hour BEFORE the stream. So those that switched factions to try and reap the rewards. Denied!

Tyrjo
02-09-2018, 10:06 PM
No, he means for the tournament during the dev stream.

UbiJurassic
02-10-2018, 02:43 AM
The Viking reward should be rolled out to players by Tuesday of next week. :)

The_B0G_
02-10-2018, 03:03 AM
Lol 1k, I was expecting more.

Lethalchem
02-10-2018, 04:40 AM
Lol 1k, I was expecting more. More for something you did absolutely nothing to earn in any way at all? Is there some sort of competition to see who can be the most ungrateful I didnít know about? The complaints on this site just seem to get more and more ridiculous every day...

The_B0G_
02-10-2018, 04:56 AM
More for something you did absolutely nothing to earn in any way at all? Is there some sort of competition to see who can be the most ungrateful I didnít know about? The complaints on this site just seem to get more and more ridiculous every day...

Cool down champ, I didn't win regardless, just saying 1k is about what you get for dailys. Just stating an opinion that I thought it would be more by how big of a deal they made it out to be by the Dev stream, no reason to get butt hurt.