PDA

View Full Version : Where are the servers??

uglyface87
02-09-2018, 04:27 PM
One of the best game i play and the worst connection problems i ever see. One game in dominion and every 2-3 minutes f*cking synchronization. 4 games in Duel mode... not complete any of them to the F*CKING END!!!! AWESOME GAME!!!!!! I`M DONE. :mad:

EvoX.
02-09-2018, 04:29 PM
The dedicated servers will be launched February 19th for PC, unspecified for consoles.

uglyface87
02-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Hope to be right.. thx for the information.

Okita_Soji..
02-09-2018, 06:19 PM
I like how there's no timeline for the platform with the most player bases. Great for PC and the 2000 playing there. Now the ones who keep the game going have to just wait. Maybe I'll really start playing again in March? April? Your guess is as good as mine. A timeline is great if it is complete but when things are left out like console servers it's pointless to do.

Foosch
02-09-2018, 06:26 PM
pc > console

Devils-_-legacy
02-09-2018, 06:29 PM
No tbf it takes longer to go through on consoles Sony has to verify ect happens to quite a few multi platform games

Okita_Soji..
02-09-2018, 06:44 PM
As players return for the "great season 5" then see how bad the game still plays and leave again. We are told to wait it's coming.... again....

Devils-_-legacy
02-09-2018, 06:47 PM
If you leave because you have to wait a extra week or so then that's on you not ubisoft lol

UbiJurassic
02-09-2018, 07:54 PM
I like how there's no timeline for the platform with the most player bases. Great for PC and the 2000 playing there. Now the ones who keep the game going have to just wait. Maybe I'll really start playing again in March? April? Your guess is as good as mine. A timeline is great if it is complete but when things are left out like console servers it's pointless to do.

We'll be looking to roll out dedicated servers on console as soon as possible. Before we do a full roll out, we want to ensure that releasing them on PC doesn't cause any unforeseen issues. We'll be looking to ensure that consoles receive dedicated servers soon after.

Titanodragon
02-09-2018, 09:24 PM
We'll be looking to roll out dedicated servers on console as soon as possible. Before we do a full roll out, we want to ensure that releasing them on PC doesn't cause any unforeseen issues. We'll be looking to ensure that consoles receive dedicated servers soon after.

Isn't that what the beta was for?? To find unforseen issues? But I'll guess it'll be "soon" ™

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Gotta double up on precautions. lol

Tyrjo
02-09-2018, 09:37 PM
They can't f this up this time, so I can understand that they are cautious. If the dedicated server are shoddy at release, all the players that came back to try them will leave again, permanently.

SammyCannon
02-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Disconnects are not the biggest issues now.
The main problem are all the **** internet people and lag switchers ruining the game.

UbiJurassic
02-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Isn't that what the beta was for?? To find unforseen issues? But I'll guess it'll be "soon" ™

The beta was to ensure that dedicated servers were in fact the best direction for the game and to allow players the ability to play and provide feedback on the new system. Additionally, the dedicated servers were part of an application separate from the main game. Now that we are aiming to migrate into the main game, we want to ensure that everything works as intended before rolling everything out.

brashtralas
02-10-2018, 03:34 AM
If you leave because you have to wait a extra week or so then that's on you not ubisoft lol

That’s almost exactly what’s going to happen.

What’s THE #1 thing associated with season 5?

Dedicated servers.

What will most people that quit the game due to connection do?

They’ll get on day 1 of season five expecting the awesome new servers and get the same connection they rage quit over. Then for honors second chance is over.

The responsible thing for Ubisoft to do is push back season five, release the servers for pc out of season, the release the console servers, THEN announce a relaunch of the game with year 2’season 1.

EDG_Avocado
02-10-2018, 07:27 PM

no beta was to bait us into buying the game... not fix any issues

AkenoKobayashi
02-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Do you not read the news that Ubisoft puts out? It should be very well explained when dedicated servers are to be expected.

Headline: US invaded by aliens.

Village Idiot one week later: When did the aliens invade? No one told me!

Titanodragon
02-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Do you not read the news that Ubisoft puts out? It should be very well explained when dedicated servers are to be expected.

Headline: US invaded by aliens.

Village Idiot one week later: When did the aliens invade? No one told me!

We are speaking of the average gamer who doesn't look into patch notes or when stuff will be coming to the game. So please stop.

M4RKSG4MES
02-13-2018, 08:40 PM
A year or so TOO LATE most players gave up on game long ago with constant error codes/freezing/resynchronisation etc , the game SHOULD have had dedicated servers upon release ,instead of throwing us a unworkable game way before its ready ,its DEFINITELY gonna be make or break with new servers ,but only diehard players have been suffering and waiting ,reckon us loyal players SHOULD be rewarded for our patience.

CandleInTheDark
02-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Judging by the noise on other sites, there are a fair few players waiting for servers to come in before they either come back or buy it next time it hits a sale so assuming they drop smooth on the PC and come to the console not very long after this may be a decent shot in the arm.

Current numbers aren't terribly bad as it stands going by a link posted on reddit, going by an ubisoft audio call someone on resetera managed to access, 7.5 million have bought the game and there are still upwards of a million active users per month,so any boost on top of that is going to be a good thing.

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 09:36 PM
Do we get the reworks same time as servers or will they be released seperately console wise

CandleInTheDark
02-13-2018, 09:39 PM
Do we get the reworks same time as servers or will they be released seperately console wise

Given they are being released as season 5 content while the servers are coming in later and they were shown off at the launch stream, I would say it is a safe bet that they come in on season 5 launch for everyone given the season pass has expired and it wouldn't make sense to have two different versions of a few classes.

Devils-_-legacy
02-13-2018, 09:41 PM
I was hoping so but couldn't remember if they specified it in the big stream

CandleInTheDark
02-13-2018, 09:45 PM
I was hoping so but couldn't remember if they specified it in the big stream

I found something on the stream date with patch notes and a roadmap, it's a pretty sure thing now I have looked it up again.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/images/helix_hero_roadmap_february_march_final_1518037382 _800x449_318858.jpg

UbiJurassic
02-13-2018, 10:25 PM
The reworks and major balance updates for Berserker, Kensei, Conqueror, Nobushi, and Highlander will all release at the start of Season 5, February 15th. :)

Devils-_-legacy
02-14-2018, 01:08 AM
Yes thank you not long to wait

uglyface87
02-16-2018, 07:25 PM
The lag and sync is gone now.. but was replacement by the CRASHES. On 15.02. join the game to see how is it with the dedicated servers, but get 10 crashes for 1 hour....