PDA

View Full Version : Twitch Stream Reward Question.

Claudius_Katt
02-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Can someone help me understand how this Twitch stream reward thing works.

I linked the Ubisoft account and Twitch account as they asked sat down and watched the entire stream but I never got anything?

Do note that where I live it simply is not possible to watch the whole stream live unless I decide to skip sleep on a work night and drive two hours in the morning dangerously tired so I had to watch the upload in the video section instead this afternoon.
Is that what I did wrong?
Were the rewards exclusively for people who live in certain timezones or is it because I dont have Twitch Prime?

Just wanted to ask cause I dont want to waste my time in the future if this type of thing comes up again.

Tundra 793
02-09-2018, 08:54 AM
As I've understood it, you will have needed to watch the stream itself live. There were rewards for watching 20, 30 and 90 minutes of the stream, along with a special prize for watching 3 hours. So if you watched any of those amounts live, you'll get rewarded for it.

I get that far from everyone has the opportunity to sit down and spend 3 hours watching a stream, but I don't think there's a penalty for just leaving the stream running while you go take a nap.

Jazz117Volkov
02-09-2018, 08:56 AM
I had it running this morning; managed to watch most of it. I haven't got the 3 Hour reward though...at least not last I checked. But they said there was going to be delays on that one; more people watched the stream than they thought and the server got flooded.

Claudius_Katt
02-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the quick responses.

It really doesnt surprise me its only for watching it live, although I do feel its kind of stupid they want to reward people to watch their stream but in order to collect the reward I have to not watch the stream.
Seems counterproductive.

Oh well guess I missed out,
Thanks again guys.

FXS_Voodoo
02-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Just watched the whole stream from the beginning and still no rewards... srsly?

LEGERdestroyer
02-09-2018, 10:09 AM
i had the same problem. i watched all live stream and nothing. where i found my reward?