PDA

View Full Version : The new reworks.

Sneakly20
02-09-2018, 06:51 AM
Saw the new reworks. I知 very happy with most of the changes. Really feel like they were brought up to par with some of the dlc characters. Almost makes my main Aramusha look underpowered ;) with that being said I came here to point out that these are great changes but I知 worried about group fights. Dominion is usually a feat and unblockable spam fest and I worried that the new melee that kensei and the finisher unblockable that bezerker got are gonna add to that. I知 bringing this to mind because well Dom is crazy and I知 hoping you guys have a plan for this stuff. Cheers on the new reworks, I really like them. Just wanted to point this particular subject out.

bmason1000
02-09-2018, 07:20 AM
Saw the new reworks. I知 very happy with most of the changes. Really feel like they were brought up to par with some of the dlc characters. Almost makes my main Aramusha look underpowered ;) with that being said I came here to point out that these are great changes but I知 worried about group fights. Dominion is usually a feat and unblockable spam fest and I worried that the new melee that kensei and the finisher unblockable that bezerker got are gonna add to that. I知 bringing this to mind because well Dom is crazy and I知 hoping you guys have a plan for this stuff. Cheers on the new reworks, I really like them. Just wanted to point this particular subject out. i assure you, zerks abilities in group fights are either weakened or largely unchanged. Those heavies are never blocked, they either land or get parried and that hasn't changed. What HAS changed, is 55 damage down to 30. It being unblockable is negligible. So zerk is either unchanged because you're still not landing that attack, or possibly worse because you're dealing half the damage.

I guess it being unblockable can aid in group fights because people have to pay more attention and be more proactively defensive to outside attacks but honestly, good zerks knew when and how to land it anyway so...its just a nerf.

Edit: Nerf on top heavy. Bear mauler combo was pretty decent 1vX, damage buffs are a net gain here.

Jazz117Volkov
02-09-2018, 08:55 AM
I'm going to miss crushing counter strike versus Berserker. Seems Warden is getting less and less viable against these heroes.

That said, I'm actually keen to give Zerker a try now. Assassins are not my favourites to play but these changes look nice. Unblockables are great to force reactions.

Kamen42
02-09-2018, 10:19 AM
I'm going to miss crushing counter strike versus Berserker. Seems Warden is getting less and less viable against these heroes.

That said, I'm actually keen to give Zerker a try now. Assassins are not my favourites to play but these changes look nice. Unblockables are great to force reactions.

As a zerk, I'm going to miss my crushing counter bait against warden. Top heavy feint into forward dash. Deflect in most cases :D

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Nah, Warden will be a spacing master. Zone every 4 second meta with that man. Also curious on that new shoulder bash animation. it looks different, he raises his shoulder higher? hmm

bmason1000
02-09-2018, 04:07 PM
As a zerk, I'm going to miss my crushing counter bait against warden. Top heavy feint into forward dash. Deflect in most cases :D

Ah man... Yeah.