PDA

View Full Version : New patch NEW BUG!!!

Maxime_Qc-
02-09-2018, 02:23 AM
Or its the comeback of some certain old bug

New bug : sometime not hitting the target when i cannot be closer ...just swinging in .... nothing !!! Happen more then 10 times only today Allways on top heavy while playing berserker. .. skull crusher , Dodge Forward heavy and regular heavy .. happen on every type of top heavy on zerker

New bug 2: got ganked : parry one , second Guy still hit me .. first time it happen to me

Old bug : screen just freeze forever at the and of the match ... only option is To close the app....

Maxime_Qc-
02-10-2018, 04:22 AM
Got "transfered" in a duplicated match with only bot against me... twice today.... get separate from my friend but they still playing The same game and me too

Maxime_Qc-
02-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Nat type problem !!!

When i test m'y connection it say type 2

NAT is writtn in green ..

Profile say nat type open...

BUT EVERY DAMN FIN TIME i join someone ... theres that message in the left corner that Allways say To me and everyone that I HAVE A BAD *STRICT* NAT TYPE ...

Maxime_Qc-
02-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Today i manage To interrupt a lot of shaman unblockable just by guardbreaking Her !!!

And got guardbreak and push in thé lava in forge map by a warden while m'y shugoki friend hit him. .. The heavy shugo hit didn't interrupt the guardbreak and push. ..

Maxime_Qc-
02-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Revenge knock down on activation when get hit seems To work only half The time...