PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror rework, not cool

broly0204
02-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Okay so I am looking through the rework and it looks so bad. You did exactly what I asked you not to do, gave him the superior block ability in full guard just like the warlord. We do not want to be the ******* warlord, I have said this a million times, do not do that, just leave superior block. Also you did not inc the speed of light enough to make up for no superior bloc, took away the ability to fiend it, and you made us like the highlander with our offense, literally having charge mode and regular, and like the highlander don man glas and defensive mode, now you made the attacks slow as **** and without as much ability to feint. Every new attack other than a counter from full block takes more than 1000 ms, that is so slow, slower than the highlander, like really???? Slower than the ******* highlander?! You made us a combination of ****ing vikings. Please do not release this rework, if you do it should be as a trial. I can already see the conqueror going down to f tier, please do not do this.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 09:04 PM
And the nerfed shield bash, that was just stupid, literally ruined our defensive capabilities, nerfed our opener and gave us the highlanders opener, are you kidding me? Who thought this was a good idea?

Tundra 793
02-08-2018, 09:17 PM
For the love of all that's holy Broly, please wait one more week, and try the reworks out in real life, don't judge them just as numbers on a webpage.

Sauronbaine
02-08-2018, 09:22 PM
For the love of all that's holy Broly, please wait one more week, and try the reworks out in real life, don't judge them just as numbers on a webpage.

I think hes gonna be good. At least better than what he is now.

But THAT KENSEI REWORK ;O

Sipius
02-08-2018, 09:25 PM
they put all effort in Kensei..

Sauronbaine
02-08-2018, 09:53 PM
I think Conq got good effort too.

RenegadeTX2000
02-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Berserker and Kensei looking really good now. Those new unblockables will be REALLY good... 200ms to react? man lol. He's gonna be great. I'm like so close to adding him in my roster and calling him tom cruise.

RenegadeTX2000
02-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Okay... I just watched the Kensei rework.. he's being added. Time to work on rep 0 smh. lmao Tom Cruise here we go

PDXGorechild
02-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Lmao you lunatic! Itís not even live yet! The changes look on point, all three classes getting some serious beef.

Full block stance having superior block makes so much sense for shield classes. If a new shield class came out Iíd expect them to have it too. No brainier IMO.

RenegadeTX2000
02-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Yeah the Conqueror rework looks solid actually... He's looking really good. I don't know why you are complaining, I might just use him. Kensei and Conqeuror. Not really a berserker fan tho but those two? oh yes come here...

Kryltic
02-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Actually I think losing the Superior Block was a good move. It means he doesn't need to rely on it to win and chip away with a block and one hit which is what he doesn't without shield bashing for a kill.

That said, why not actually wait until we can try him in his new form, yes it would have been nice to keep SB but you can't have everything.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Conqueror rework is not good, the unblock able heavy takes to long to charge, is easily parriable and then the shield bash change is easily dodgable as it is also slow. Like they said it will only work against people who dodge to much, and now we have to go full guard like warlord, it is worse, its just like highlander bunch of mixups that are to slow and not usable

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:28 PM
So just make all the heavies have the same full guard and suck, leaving shugo as the only heavy with a chance of making a tier? okay that makes sense

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:30 PM
every conqueror knows the charge doesn't work in 1v1 against high level players, like what were you thinking? making that the only real good change?

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:33 PM
I never do it because you will get punished, like wtf? Didn't even make it that much better? the shield bash feint is already possible to since I can ****ing feint into full guard and do a riposte or dodge out and do a normal shield bash, like he already had the ******* feint you gave him but made it a little faster, like what?

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:34 PM
literally changed nothing, only good change is full guard takes away less stamina, but I can no longer feint lights into it so idk, pretty stupid, literally the same godamn character without superior block and the animations and way you do moves are slightly different, like what? this makes no sense?

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:49 PM
the biggest problem is the characters that really only had an advantage against the conqueror was light spamming pk, Shinobi, and glad, Bc even if you blocked you couldn't punish, they could throw another light before the conqueror could do anything, like literally anything, so you had to parry or dodge with superior block into shield bash, you gave us nothing to counter that and we are still stuck having to parry or dodge, that was the biggest problem for conqs and you did nothing about it. Just gave us more slow mixups that light spammers will get through no problem, and no superior block to make up for it in a group fight, thank s a lot.

PDXGorechild
02-08-2018, 10:51 PM
@Fady 400ms lights, so happy 😁 Iím not crazed about the unblockables though as at high level play itíll still be risky as easily parryable. Still, it does allow for more mind games. Will be good for slaughtering the inexperienced 4v4 as well.

Also a bit worried about the direction.. things might get a bit crazy.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:52 PM
its 500 ms lights

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:53 PM
we had 600 its now 500, barely an upgrade

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:54 PM
and we cant feint them anymore either

broly0204
02-08-2018, 10:59 PM
literally the biggest cover up for a nerf I have ever seen, they have secretly nerfing the conqueror since season one, I feel like one of the devs lost in a duel to a good conq and has secretly been screwing him ever since season 1.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:11 PM
There is a tier list for a reason, because no matter how hard the devs try creating all equal character is basically impossible, so the next goal would be to try and get them all in just two or three tiers. Taking a character that was a solid c-tier and not buffing him will leave him there, this rework will not make the conqueror move up the tier list or be played more. To be honest he needed a buff, not a rework, he was s-tier season one, so essentially all he needed was slight nerf and he would have been a-tier, instead the devs screwed him and are now just going to make it worse.

S0Mi_xD
02-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Right?? we're gonna be seeing a lot more Zerk users in S5. Purely because of the 400ms followup lights that can also go hyperarmored.... oh boy. Ohboyohboy. Zerk is gonna be pumped up on steroids.

Now imagine this new Zerk, with feat/stats stacking. *gulp*

If in S6 every light becomes a hyperarmored 400ms unblockable light, I think I'll show myself the door. I already own Devil MayCry, don't need a Discount MayCry

Already made a Thread about this xD - i spilled the beans ...
That's a whole new lvl of light spam - PK is a joke compared to this ^^

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Also why was the conqueror the only character to get something taken away from him with his rework? Everyone else just got stuff changed or added, why the hell is he the only character to literally have a nerf as part of his rework? That makes no sense.

S0Mi_xD
02-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Honor May Cry 5

x'DD
I am already crying

Kryltic
02-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Also why was the conqueror the only character to get something taken away from him with his rework? Everyone else just got stuff changed or added, why the hell is he the only character to literally have a nerf as part of his rework? That makes no sense.

The Nobushi disagrees with this comment. She also lost things with her tweaks.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:32 PM
thats right, she did get her area clear nerfed,

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:33 PM
quit nerfing character in your reworks *******it, they aren't s-tier so leaving the moves won't hurt, just finally make them a-tier

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:35 PM
bushi still isn't as bad as the conqs tho, at least made her more viable 1v1, conq did not get more viable anywhere

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:36 PM
just got screwed, literally none of it is that good or special, not enough to make up for superior block and the ability to end combos, in fact they could of added all this to the conqueror with superior block and I bet he still wouldn't be s-tier

Kryltic
02-08-2018, 11:36 PM
bushi still isn't as bad as the conqs tho, at least made her more viable 1v1, conq did not get more viable anywhere

Wait until you use actually get to play them. You may find yourself eating your words.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:42 PM
cant dodge out of full guard are you ****ing kidding me, this is the biggest nerf I have ever seen, I didn't even notice that, that is crucial to conqueror mix up, you took away everything we could do out full guard and just gave us one ******* move the flail uppercut, screw this, so stupid, literally ruined the character, so ****ing stupid like I really cannot even fathom how someone thought this was a good idea

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:45 PM
and you made it take more time to enter full guard, 300 ms, a pk can literally land an attack before I go to full guard, as well as Shinobi, glad, ****ing shaman, like what ****ing planet was the guy on when he made this rework. literally made it impossible to use the new full guard superior block by making it harder to enter full guard, like what the flying crap

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:47 PM
And it costs more stamina to enter full guard, like a **** load more what in the flying hell, this is so stupid, so if we go into full guard to block and attack and the feint to an unblock able, your ****ed, where as before with superior block didn't have to worry as much, this is just god awful, I cannot find one good thing about this rework, I am even rereadign what I said was good before and realizing its all worse than I originally thought, who the hell did this ****?

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:51 PM
can't even attack out full guard anymore, can only use it to block and then react, like what in the hell, it takes more time to enter full guard now but it is only meant as a defensive maneuver, like what? They are just going to land an attack before I get there, and now have no offensive maneuvers out full guard, are crapping me? this is really awful, I can't find one good thing, not one good thing

Arekonator
02-08-2018, 11:51 PM
Meh, nobushi clearly needed her zone damage toned down. It was so powerfull she was mandatory pick in 2v2 and 4v4 and i think she will continue to be pretty powerfull still, just you know, she wont be a no-brain pick anymore.
For conq, i hardly see how its a nerf. The free GB from superior block was stupid and forced a staring match. Really though, this meltdown before the changes are even out. Its not like you will acomplish anything with it, at least wait till you can try them out before you start throwing hissy fit.

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:53 PM
light attack buff is nice, but I can't feint them anymore so, really? like just really? they aren't fast enough still, do barely anymore damage and now they can't be feinted, I'd rather have the light attacks we had before if we could feint them. Like literally did nothing to make up for taking away superior block, the worst rework I have ever seen

broly0204
02-08-2018, 11:56 PM
what would have been Nice was the ability to cgb and dodge either will charging or in full guard, this is just crap, utter crap like I do not see a single redeeming quality about this rework, say something I dare you and I can explain to you how it does not help in comparison to what the conqueror can do now, go for it.

RenegadeTX2000
02-08-2018, 11:59 PM
at least you are better than old school highlander. lmfao

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:03 AM
uh actually no

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:04 AM
take me longer to charge flail then it does for him to enter offensive form, and my full guard is literally a defensive only maneuver now where as it used to be how I threw all my mixups, I am willing to bet this rework puts him in f-tier, and with the new highlander rework he will definitely be worse

Arekonator
02-09-2018, 12:08 AM
I am accepting your bet.

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:11 AM
ight good luck

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:26 AM
he is not more attack tho, his mixups came from his ability to feint into all kinds of moves, he can't even do that anymore, by taking away his ability to dodge and attack out of full guard, they have actually given him less mixups, and going into full guard now takes longer and more stamina, he is not more offensive, he will just be more reliant on heavies, which is exactly what the problem is with the highlander, do you not get this?

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:31 AM
out of full guard I used to be able to throw a light, throw a heavy, do an extra feint and feint those attacks after I throw them, do a shield bash riposte, dodge out and do a shield bash, dodge out and feint a shield bash, come out of it on time and do a gb, zone, and much more. Now I cannot do any of that, it explicitly says in the notes conq cannot dodge out of full guard or do shield bash, he also has a delay and cannot attack right away when coming out of full guard, he can only sit there and wait for the enemy to attack and follow it up with flail uppercut, oh sorry I can zone too lmao do no damage and waste a bunch of stamina lmao, which I could already do before

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:33 AM
When successfully Blocking an attack from Full Block Stance, Conqueror can now connect to new move “Flail Uppercut”.
Conqueror no longer can Shield Bash Riposte, Dodge, or basic Attack during Full Block Stance, or Full Block Stance Exit.
Conqueror can Zone Attack from Full Block Stance.
Full Block Stance defense is now considered Superior (was Regular).
Full Block Stance Entry is now 300ms (was 200ms).
Full Block Stance Exit is now 200ms (was 400ms).
Stamina cost for entering Full Block Stance is now 20 (was 6).

who thought this was smart? And getting rid of superior block, this right here, this part of the rework nullifies the majority of the conqs offensive abilities

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 12:36 AM
I'm glad they got rid of superior block. Get that trash outta here

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:38 AM
I cannot attack on full block stance exit? What so I can't feint into it and do anything? I have to just pray they attack me, like what? and all we get in return is the ability to feint a heavy into a shield bash which I could already do out of full guard till it go this nerf, like what?

broly0204
02-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Maybe the only person who actually had a problem with superior block, just don't throw a heavy unless you catch enemy conq in dodge, which is not that had. Superior block made the fights interesting since the conquerors attacks aren't that fast, and this rework did not help that and just killed half of the conqs ****

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 12:42 AM
you'll be aiight

Arekonator
02-09-2018, 12:57 AM
On the contrary, superior block made fights boring because getting guardbroken every time you block a heavy just forces super passive gameplay, especially for heroes who got no openers.

NinjaRonin85
02-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Trash tier for sure.

Devils-_-legacy
02-09-2018, 01:14 AM
This is the one game you shouldn't Base your opinion on the move set description things that sound good doesn't hold true during the game play

broly0204
02-09-2018, 01:20 AM
They took away all his ****, he has no superior block and can no longer feint into any of his moves, they gave him one new feint and that is now his only ****ing feint, literally thats it, he has nothing else, he can feint a heavy into full guard and pray you attack but thats it, I can no longer do anything out of full guard as has already been posted in update 1.19.

Kryltic
02-09-2018, 01:23 AM
I swear you complain about everything and anything. Wait until you play him with his new style.

You seem to be basing all of this on the fact you want him to stay a pure turtle who can also slap people around with fast high damage moves after he does nothing.

Devils-_-legacy
02-09-2018, 01:37 AM
You haven't based your opinion on playing him reworked only on the rework description fh is tricky sometimes there **** on paper but good in practice or vice versa

broly0204
02-09-2018, 01:42 AM
I'd say vice versa, for honor was a great concept, nobody has denied it, so on paper, you know what people complain about, the actual game, the kicking, the unfair characters and constant buffing and nerfing. I only complain about the conqueror, thats it, I love playing him and he is honestly the last reason I have to keep playing this game, I have entered tournaments and done well, I have reached diamond rank, and become a top 10 conq on ps4. If he is gone, myself as well as many others will stop playing as much or just drop the game. The amount if time I played while the conqueror superior block was gone was less than half of what I normally do, and as I said, I was not the only one. Unless the dedicated servers bring back a lot of people, which they might, this conq rework is going to cost them a player base.

broly0204
02-09-2018, 01:43 AM
In fact I know more than a few people who still haven't com back and dropped it with the last secret conq rework

broly0204
02-09-2018, 01:45 AM
And yes I am complaining about everything in the rework because it all looks awful, just god awful

Arekonator
02-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Not as awfull as you making three posts in one minute instead compiling it into one.
It actually makes conq bit less ****,

broly0204
02-09-2018, 02:14 AM
no it doesn't if you read any of the previous posts, he actually already had all of the moves the gave him with his ability to feint into full guard, but they killed that too, If I made one post it would be super long, but yes I have already addressed everything and it is all ****

broly0204
02-09-2018, 02:19 AM
somebody leaked that the conq rework was bad on these forums that had already played it. Earlier when I was weary about the rework I got told to wait until the full vid and description came out, now that its out I am being told to wait till I play the rework. Screw that, unless it is a trial run. I am not waiting for them to screw it up, I am letting them know right now that this rework will not suffice and they are messing up, be forewarned, and still nobody has pointed out one redeeming quality in the rework that the conq did not already have before.

Arekonator
02-09-2018, 02:22 AM
Joke is on you, conq didnt had any redeeming qualities prior.
Unless you count being absolute bore to play both as him and aganist him.

Hormly
02-09-2018, 02:41 AM
More speedy unblockables 😕

I may have to bow out of this truly is the direction the devs wanna go in.

We'll see first

BabaJaga.
02-09-2018, 02:46 AM
Conqueror was on the very Top tier, the best character since season 1 so they just buffed him, wow , like really ?

BabaJaga.
02-09-2018, 02:48 AM
Great *n job.

BabaJaga.
02-09-2018, 02:50 AM
And this is what you just said: "He's going to be GOOD"
This is *n comedy season 5.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2018, 05:09 AM
Okay so I am looking through the rework and it looks so bad. You did exactly what I asked you not to do, gave him the superior block ability in full guard just like the warlord. We do not want to be the ******* warlord,

While it is a slight misfortune that Conqueror becomes a bit more like a Warlord with this specific part of the rework, it's going to be a great tool to have with the parry changes.

I have said this a million times, do not do that, just leave superior block.

No thanks, I'd rather put in the effort and get more damage dealt in a more fluid fashion with a sweet new animation. Who the heck wants to sit around and wait for someone to throw a raw heavy, let it land, block it, guard break, then throw your heavy... It's so tedious and boring, man.

Also you did not inc the speed of light enough to make up for no superior bloc, took away the ability to fiend it

It's 500ms on top opener and 500ms for each chained light after. 500ms is most lights in this game. What were you expecting 400ms lights? And they also boosted the damage on all lights to 15 from 12. They're 20% faster and have 25% extra damage. That's a good day for Conqueror.

The loss of feint on lights sucks but they did mention this was due to flicker when testing since they are faster now so it's understandable.

and you made us like the highlander with our offense, literally having charge mode and regular, and like the highlander don man glas and defensive mode

I don't know too much about Highlander so I won't say too much if this comparison is fair or not.

now you made the attacks slow as **** and without as much ability to feint. Every new attack other than a counter from full block takes more than 1000 ms, that is so slow, slower than the highlander, like really????

I don't see any patch notes about any attacks being slower, I only saw some recoveries being increased on shield bash and shield crush.

Conqueror was on the very Top tier, the best character since season 1 so they just buffed him, wow , like really ?

What are you talking about? Conqueror is garbage in duels and 4v4. He's slow, he's tied for the weakest lights and weakest heavies in this game, he doesn't even have a regular feint and instead must rely on full block stance which halts stamina regeneration for 4 seconds and is a liability for guard breaks, and he has very few offensive options overall.

Playing as conqueror means praying you'll find someone who can't dodge a shield bash which is not difficult at all with a little practice or finding someone who likes throwing out raw heavies for no reason. Anything else will be an extreme uphill battle.

The guy has been C tier since Season 1 and despite that still received several significant nerfs.

BabaJaga.
02-09-2018, 05:52 AM
That was a sarcasm , (top tier ).

BabaJaga.
02-09-2018, 05:57 AM
He was last, worst character who couldnt compet with anyone so they screw him more.
Great job ubi.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2018, 06:02 AM
That was a sarcasm , (top tier ).

Ah I see. I had a suspicion it may have been facetious but there's actually been quite a few people who legitimately believed Conqueror was OP so you can never be too sure.

Xaviloga
02-09-2018, 07:44 AM
Well, actual Conq. superior block bother with this new light spam meta. Not surprise they get rid of it.

Aarpian
02-09-2018, 01:00 PM
And the nerfed shield bash, that was just stupid, literally ruined our defensive capabilities, nerfed our opener and gave us the highlanders opener, are you kidding me? Who thought this was a good idea?

Light shieldbash was buffed. His opener is the only thing that's better.

But hey, who thought Ubi could possibly screw this up? /s

PDXGorechild
02-09-2018, 01:49 PM
While it is a slight misfortune that Conqueror becomes a bit more like a Warlord with this specific part of the rework, it's going to be a great tool to have with the parry changes.

No thanks, I'd rather put in the effort and get more damage dealt in a more fluid fashion with a sweet new animation. Who the heck wants to sit around and wait for someone to throw a raw heavy, let it land, block it, guard break, then throw your heavy... It's so tedious and boring, man.

It's 500ms on top opener and 500ms for each chained light after. 500ms is most lights in this game. What were you expecting 400ms lights? And they also boosted the damage on all lights to 15 from 12. They're 20% faster and have 25% extra damage. That's a good day for Conqueror.

The loss of feint on lights sucks but they did mention this was due to flicker when testing since they are faster now so it's understandable.

I don't know too much about Highlander so I won't say too much if this comparison is fair or not.

I don't see any patch notes about any attacks being slower, I only saw some recoveries being increased on shield bash and shield crush.

What are you talking about? Conqueror is garbage in duels and 4v4. He's slow, he's tied for the weakest lights and weakest heavies in this game, he doesn't even have a regular feint and instead must rely on full block stance which halts stamina regeneration for 4 seconds and is a liability for guard breaks, and he has very few offensive options overall.

Playing as conqueror means praying you'll find someone who can't dodge a shield bash which is not difficult at all with a little practice or finding someone who likes throwing out raw heavies for no reason. Anything else will be an extreme uphill battle.

The guy has been C tier since Season 1 and despite that still received several significant nerfs.

This 100%. The current style of Conqueror is boring to play as or against. Superior block slows combat down and makes it tedious, and is pretty much his only reliable method of winning at the moment.

These changes look like they'll give you much better options than that. More mix-up potential, more unblockables, more speed, more damage and you still have full block stance with superior block - a useful tool, undeniably.

It's less than a week away now, have some patience. Don't follow the herd on these forums and start crying in outrage before you've even tried the new content, or bothered to learn how to use it/counter it in fullness.

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Also you get to play around his shield more. if you go for all block stance it doesn't stamina drain you to hell and you can use zone attack to avoid being GB'd out of using full block stance.

Kawira1
02-09-2018, 05:48 PM
i hope they nerf this crap to hell. Atm this char feels super cheat with not always dodge'able charge and free confirm grab every heavy block

Devils-_-legacy
02-09-2018, 06:31 PM
^They have already done that now there improving ^

GeneraISoIo
02-09-2018, 08:03 PM
I'm a Conq. Have been since beta. I'm looking forward to this rework. It looks like he will be able to finally have some tools to switch up against an opponent. I think he deserves an unblockable, and all Heavies should have at least one IMO. Their heavies. They should be the most powerful strikes and should not be able to block his strongest attack. Makes sense to me. I can't comment too much on what I think due to the fact that the rework is not available. I do think this will bring the Conq into the fold, and I'm not too worried about the unblockables, most heroes have them...........

UbiJurassic
02-09-2018, 08:09 PM
We understand that there's going to be worried speculation from players regarding the Conqueror changes coming with Season 5. Conqueror has been a long-time favorite for quite a few players and changing parts of his kit will definitely make his playstyle a little unfamiliar to seasoned Conqueror players. However, we think these changes are in Conqueror's best interest and will certainly be looking to hear everyone's feedback on these change when they release February 15th. As always, we will be intently listening to the community to hear how these changes are performing and if we need to investigate potential changes for the future.

bannex19
02-09-2018, 08:19 PM
This is probably after the fact but wow I have to say there was a huge missed opportunity to incorporate the flail and it's physics more into his kit. I get it he has a shield and likes to bash with it but what about how flails work?

Give him a disarm perk, make it so the defender takes increased damage if he parries, give him a parry into an irreversible GB if the opponent is out of steam or something. The flail could wrap the weapon and pull the opponent into a gb.

I love the game and I think the conq is one of the most unique and well executed heroes aesthetically that I've seen in a video game, it's a shame they don't focus on the flail more.

RenegadeTX2000
02-09-2018, 09:24 PM
You get to see all that flail usage in his execution. lmao

Aidames
02-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Broly, let me just paste the relevant info here:

Charged Heavies are now Unblockable.
The Stance Change while charging is now 100ms (was 300ms).
Top Heavy Unblockable is 800ms, and does 44 damage.
Side Heavy Unblockable is 700ms, and does 33 damage.

Shield Uppercut is a:
800ms attack.
Unblockable Melee.
Does 10 Stamina damage .
Has Immunity to Guard Break starting at 100ms into the strike.
Hitting with this move guarantees a follow-up of a Light Attack.

Top Basic Light Attack's strike is now 500ms (was 600ms).
Light Infinite Strikes are now 500ms (were 600ms).
All Light Attacks do 15 damage (were 12).

“Flail Uppercut” replaces Shield Bash Reposte.
“Flail Uppercut’s” strike is 500ms (Shield Bash Riposte was 800ms).
Uses Heavy input.
Does 30 damage.
Can execute.

Forward Dodge now branches to Shield Bash from 100ms-500ms (was 300ms-500ms).
Forward Dodge now branches to Full Block Stance from 600ms (was 800ms).
Forward Dodge can now branch to attack options, including Guard Break, from 600ms (was 800ms).
After a hit, all branching’s start at 100ms (some were at 0ms, some 300ms, some 600ms).
Light Attack is still guaranteed after a Shield Bash.

Top Heavy is now 33 damage (was 25).

When activated from Full Block Stance, we removed a 100ms gap on startup where the Conqueror had no defense.

Where exactly do you see 1000ms attacks? I see faster attacks with increased damage everywhere, a much more useful Full Block Stance with a good chance for a guaranteed Heavy, a new 800ms attack that drains stamina and guarantees a follow up Light, and an 800ms Riposte _replaced with_ a 500ms attack. I, for one, do not mind at all that I have options other than blocking crap and grabbing people, then bashing them against a wall to get some free damage.

It looks like you're jumping the gun on this one, badly.

RenegadeTX2000
02-10-2018, 01:34 AM
i don't mind smacking him with his own main. =-0 if he won't use him, I gladly will

jordan-tanton
02-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Seriously.... go watch the people that got early access to the reworks conq rework is decent the spamability worries me though haha

GNG.DardyDard
02-13-2018, 12:32 AM
Ahhhh, clueless players who don't realize that people are people and most people will fall for mind games when under pressure. The whole idea of this conq rework was to change him from a waiting mans hero who relied entirely on techs and turtling to get his damage to a character who can actually do something other then stare. OP obviously didn't read the patch notes very well because it clearly states that the charged heavy will gain gb immunity 100ms in and will be unblockable after 300ms (I think? Not 100% either) the person who wrote the patch notes even explained why they made it unblockable, its not for pure damage or for more options, its to apply pressure. Look at Zerker, he was given unblockables so he could apply pressure and use mind games against his opponents, characters who you can beat just by blocking can never apply pressure properly if your reactions are quick enough.

Jiblet2017
02-13-2018, 04:30 AM
Based on the relatively high level duels I have watched so far, it seems like brolly will be eating his words ;). I dont believe I have seen any streamer beat a conq in extended duels so far, but maybe they will adjust. It usually ends up as a 2-1 winratio in conqs favor.

RenegadeTX2000
02-13-2018, 07:14 PM
Based on the relatively high level duels I have watched so far, it seems like brolly will be eating his words ;). I dont believe I have seen any streamer beat a conq in extended duels so far, but maybe they will adjust. It usually ends up as a 2-1 winratio in conqs favor.

Give it time... Lol, some people need more "data." Conq ratios about to be sky rocket a month into season 5.