PDA

View Full Version : Another unfunny Lawbringers execution...

FinnOfTheHorde
02-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Why? Ubisoft just tell me why?
Another VERY FUNNY execution for Lawbringer? Last time you added this stupid execution and now another? No ideas or what is the point of that?
Even Shugoki got epic execution. Thanks.

mrmistark
02-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Lawbringer has 2 of the coolestmost bad is executions in the game.

- the one where he sticks the opponent in the gut and lifts them skewered overhead

-grabbing the opponent and lifting them off their feet snapping thier neck

Both incredibly awesome

Arekonator
02-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Its true that Lawbro got shorter end of the stick with two latest executions, but i honestly dont mind very much.
But i have to admit i would like to see some form of decapitating execution. Maybe like you know, actual executioner?

FinnOfTheHorde
02-09-2018, 02:02 AM
So now we must wait another over 9000 weeks to see another execution... Maybe they will add something normal ._.

FinnOfTheHorde
02-09-2018, 02:58 AM
I'm not happy with Warden's either. I've had enough of memes and silly jokes in a medieval combat game that's supposed to be gritty. Like seriously. Half of these executions are from community memes and funny moments in popular movies.

Yup... Next time we will get Shooting Stars Conqueror execution :c

Orisoll
02-09-2018, 03:12 AM
C'mon Ubisoft, just one decap for Lawdaddy! It's all I ask.

Fingers crossed for something gnarly in season 5.

Titanodragon
02-10-2018, 04:05 AM
It would have been cool if he stabbed him in the back rather than hit him in the head

bannex19
02-10-2018, 04:17 AM
Yeah the cheeky **** needs to stop. Some of it was funny but please, let's get back to the brutality this game does so well.

Feel free to mute the shaman or give me the option to while you're at it. She is incredibly annoying.

Jazz117Volkov
02-10-2018, 04:18 AM
Any execute that assumes control of the other hero and executes them while they're behaving out of character...is utter trash.

Dane520123
02-10-2018, 04:29 AM
Yea Ubisoft is getting super annoying with these dumb Meme executes.

Illyrian_King
02-10-2018, 02:08 PM
I wanted to see an execution, where Lawbringer hacks in a giant swing towards the enemy's legs, causes him to fall, and just beats the crap out of him over and over :rolleyes:

swiss_soldier_1
02-10-2018, 02:47 PM
I agree with all of you, meme executions are stupid and just ruin the atmosohere (just as the dumb effects but at least we can hide those) ...
The most ugly is Kensei's where he chops the arm off and the victim waves "bye bye"....

Alustar.
02-10-2018, 02:57 PM
So glad my shaman didn't get a **** execute.
Honestly, with the big witch or demonic sacrifice effects, that execution looks downright terrifying, I love it!

Titanodragon
02-10-2018, 11:06 PM
I wanted to see an execution, where Lawbringer hacks in a giant swing towards the enemy's legs, causes him to fall, and just beats the crap out of him over and over :rolleyes:

That would be awesome.

He hacks their leg they fall to a knee and he grabs them and then punches him in the face with those giant metal gauntlets