PDA

View Full Version : Question about new gear Ubisoft

BreadWinner586
02-07-2018, 11:11 PM
I've been playing the game awhile I got like 24 days played and know all about the new gear an how they work, but it might be stupid to ask but the 3 star pieces of gear in the classes just happend like last season so I don't know the answer but.. in season 5 they say they bringing 3 new star weapons for each hero, does that mean the other current star gears are being taken out or is it gonna be 6 star pieces for each? I don't have all the star legendary gear and if the current ones get taken out in exchange for them new ones it'll be pretty stupid so I'm just curious. Thanks

Patpuc
02-08-2018, 12:10 AM
i doubt they would remove any white star weapon sets.

The only weapon sets they don't drop anymore are the winter themed gear.

Other than that they've added 3 new weapon sets per season.

BreadWinner586
02-09-2018, 03:56 AM
Yea I doubt it to but you never know forsure they could think it's to much gear and take some away. Hopefully not but the new gear looks nice tho

Kamen42
02-09-2018, 03:25 PM
They said they are ADDING new gear. i doubt they would remove anything. I think they would announce that some gear would be removed, as they announced the removal of Season 3 and 4 tournament rewards. (The last part is a bit confusing. In the past they announced that Season 3 and 4 rewards will be removed after season 4, but in the last stream I think they said they would remove it only after season 5)