PDA

View Full Version : What is steel used for NOT gold? but anvil steel?

M4RKSG4MES
02-07-2018, 08:04 PM
I've got over 100k of gold, but over 300k of anvil steel what is that for . I know gold is precious but how do i use my surplus steel , you seem to use gold for everything but steel feels useless , i broke down all weapons dont require ,but you just get anvil steel ?can you buy gold with it?

EvoX.
02-07-2018, 08:17 PM
The gold you're referring to is actually Steel, and it's pretty impressive that you have over 100k of Steel.

''Anvil steel'' is called Salvage, and currently its only use is for upgrading gear, so it's pretty useless. That will change next week, on February 15th, when a new feature will be added, allowing you to spend Salvage in exchange for an XP boost for your next match.

M4RKSG4MES
02-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Thank you very much for your help EvoxTalhante i am grateful , i guess i was confusing salvage with steel as its what i get after breaking down weapons, but as you said its pretty useless then for anything at mo for gold/steel is used for everything ,wouldnt be so bad IF you got steel/gold when you break down your surplus weaponry or buy with your salvage , it seems pretty rubbish then at moment to have anyas you buy all your better gear with your gold/steel would barely use any salvage only tiny amount.