PDA

View Full Version : See You Space Monkey

DevilmanSinner
02-07-2018, 05:09 PM
Does this series give anyone else hella Cowboy Bebop vibes?

The bright and vibrant aesthetic. The silliness of the characters. Space piracy. My all time favorite anime and in a few years, I'll get as close as I can tell to playing within it. Does anyone else have the intense urge to name their ship the Swordfish II?^^

Question I just came up with, are there aliens native to System 3? I don't know much about the BG&E lore so forgive me if I'm redundant.

Ganet2
02-07-2018, 05:23 PM
I'd hope there's at least alien wildlife. They're systems in the goldilocks zone of the system not terraformed by the colonists. So likelihood is your common earth wildlife isn't native to System 3.

At least not completely unless we're talking about convergent evolution... though if Hillys in system 4 from the original game is one to go off of then there should be technically alien wildlife. Though... if we're talking sentient I'm unsure.You've got the DomZ but given it's the past I'd have thought you'd only get encounters or maybe the start of their incursion?

As for Cowboy Bebop my first character is going to be called Tex after the parody Cyanide and Happiness did. To Tex! See You Space Viking Cowboy...

Pardon the silliness.

ElPrimordial
02-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Yeah, it have some although I believe it had more Captain Harlock elements than Bebop.

DevilmanSinner
02-13-2018, 07:28 AM
I'll have to give Harlock a shot then. Bebop, has some truly innovative environments,, especially among their stations, outposts, and things built in space and off-worlds. I'm hoping BG&E2's space environment will be considerably (though appropriately) populated and interesting.